Adding more Palette on grf and maximize clothes color

alexander03

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  46
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  154

Hello Good day Everybody, any body can help me how to add more palettes on my grf and how to maximize it on my server side, first thing i wanna know pls how to add it into my grf i have already the 553/251 dyes already on my grf and i have more palette from other server, any body know how to add it also into my existing palette? and how to maximize it into my server side?

8 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1537

26 minutes ago, alexander03 said:

Hello Good day Everybody, any body can help me how to add more palettes on my grf and how to maximize it on my server side, first thing i wanna know pls how to add it into my grf i have already the 553/251 dyes already on my grf and i have more palette from other server, any body know how to add it also into my existing palette? and how to maximize it into my server side?

conf/battle/client.conf.

min_hair_style: 0
max_hair_style: 42
min_hair_color: 0
max_hair_color: 8
min_cloth_color: 0 
max_cloth_color: 7
min_body_style: 0
max_body_style: 1

change max cloth color to your existing dye numbers. the grf that u said u already added might be cloth color. and maybe can start from number 1 if you have issue while reset look.

23 hours ago, Chaos92 said:

conf/battle/client.conf.

min_hair_style: 0
max_hair_style: 42
min_hair_color: 0
max_hair_color: 8
min_cloth_color: 0 
max_cloth_color: 7
min_body_style: 0
max_body_style: 1

change max cloth color to your existing dye numbers. the grf that u said u already added might be cloth color. and maybe can start from number 1 if you have issue while reset look.

thank u sir for your reply, do you know sir how i can continuesly added it into my GRF palette i have already the 553/251 cloths color from downloadables rathena, and i want to add more from other GRF which is i want to add it into my grf palette ,how can i do that? if i got 553 cloth color should i edit my existing palette continuesly 554 ..555. ..556 even until 1000? and change the max cloth color to 1000? is that right sir ? is that what u mean how i add it to my 553 cloth color?

5 hours ago, alexander03 said:

thank u sir for your reply, do you know sir how i can continuesly added it into my GRF palette i have already the 553/251 cloths color from downloadables rathena, and i want to add more from other GRF which is i want to add it into my grf palette ,how can i do that? if i got 553 cloth color should i edit my existing palette continuesly 554 ..555. ..556 even until 1000? and change the max cloth color to 1000? is that right sir ? is that what u mean how i add it to my 553 cloth color?

yes thats true. You need to edit it.

12 hours ago, Chaos92 said:

yes thats true. You need to edit it.

do u have any suggest sir how to renumber it quickly? cause its like too many files for me if i just only rename on it 1 by 1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  4

where can i paste this file sir?

On 4/9/2022 at 10:56 AM, alexander03 said:

do u have any suggest sir how to renumber it quickly? cause its like too many files for me if i just only rename on it 1 by 1

maybe find some rename software, didnt remember the software name but its exist.

4 hours ago, Wasabeboy said:

where can i paste this file sir?

what file u want to paste ? You need to add the palette and hair style, then just change the conf part as stated above.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  4

i mean the GRF File.. Because I always get an error whenever I exceed at 35 in Cloth color and 33 to hair color eventhough I have this grf file. I think I made something wrong

1 hour ago, Wasabeboy said:

i mean the GRF File.. Because I always get an error whenever I exceed at 35 in Cloth color and 33 to hair color eventhough I have this grf file. I think I made something wrong

make sure u have the palette too. the palette is for the colour, and the hair sprite need to be added too.