R>@resists

Santafe

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  325

Hello everyone!

I would like to request a script that could give players the details of resistance through cards/ items equipped by the player, Example: if im wearing ring of flame lord, I type @resist and it shows Fire resistance : 20% and if i have included something like Jakk / Leib Olmai into my equipment, It shows : Fire resistance : 50% or watever. Just a general idea being similar to one server i played a long time ago ( I think 2008 to be exact), was a spanish one so i dont remember the name. Basically once i type @resist, a window popsup saying:

Fire Resistance: 0%

Water Resistance: 0%

Earth Resistance: 0%

Wind Resistance: 0%

Ghost Resistance: 0%

Poison Resistance: 0%

Shadow Resistance: 0%

PLEASE NOTE:

Im not asking for a high end script , all i ask for is an initial script with Bindatcmd for maybe 1 resistance( Example: I type @resists and fire resistance is shown, the script checks itemdb for Jakk/Leib/ROFL ring/Draco card)? and if the script compares the itemdb of the card compounded as mentioned in the brackets, Ill duplicate it for other resists accordingly.

Thanks and Regards,

Santa

• Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  883

20 minutes ago, Alayne said:

And you have some resits stuff equiped?

ohw the resist stuffs missing hahahahaha btw thank you

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  83

Hi

It works perfectly on rAthena

pretty usefull command I must say

If I may, how would you add 'All element' resistant? 

i.e. Nydhoggur's shadow garb

{ bonus2 bSubEle,Ele_All,7; bonus bMaxSP,(BaseLevel/3)+(getrefine()*10); bonus2 bSPDrainRate,10,1; bonus bMdef,3; },{},{}

/thx 

On 12/1/2017 at 12:35 PM, Alayne said:

Hum...That's strange. You've changed the script right? It's hard to say cause we don't use the same version so, it's difficult to locate the issue...Can you add some debugmes at logic places in the script to see which command cause the issue? I don't think that's the freeloop, cause it says it blocks on a variable attribution (set error), but can't say which one this way :/

Hey sorry got snagged into some real life stuff, so i tried to see wat the problem was and the issue ended up being the "query_sql"  line. It says it expects a variable instead of getarg(1) , the NPC does not exist thing disappeared when i introduced a dummy npc into the map, its just that query sql i beleive. 

EDIT: Also, I didnt change anything in the script, i just changed item_db_re to item_db and nothing else, still showed what my previous screenshot showed and the error on mapserver.

To the others who get it working, congratz and please use it in ur servers cuz as I have played as a normal player for so many years, its a pain to pick up a pen and paper to note down the resists I have and wat i need to improve on xD and I beleive u have made ur game more helpful:)

Edited by Santafe

• Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  342

Hum that's strange (still) but then try to save the getarg (1) into a variable and use it in the query see if it change the issue

1 minute ago, Alayne said:

Hum that's strange (still) but then try to save the getarg (1) into a variable and use it in the query see if it change the issue

xD how do i do that :P  assign a line like this? :

getarg(1)=x;

and then substitute the "x" in place of getarg(1)?

• Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  342

The other way around.

.@value = getarg(1);

And then replace the getarg by .@value (sorry can't do it I'm on my phone right now) 

5 minutes ago, Alayne said:

The other way around.

.@value = getarg(1);

And then replace the getarg by .@value (sorry can't do it I'm on my phone right now) 

AHHH Alayne I fixed it to make it worth through the src that was released by  @Keitenai to make it compatible with 2013 server xD Thanks a bunch for the help on the script though and for making this work without any source mods for others <3