Super Novice really uses steel body?

Wickedknight2

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  39

Hello rAthena! 
I have been messing around with item_db lately, and wanted to make an item that would basically cast a skill when the Super Novice activated his Steel Body form. I tried using AutoSpellOnSkill, telling the item to cast WideHellJudgement, for example, triggered by the Steel Body. The thing is, it did'nt work at all :(. So i don't really know if that's because Super Novice uses some skill other than "MO_STEELBODY" (I tried using ALL_RESURRECTION and ALL_ANGEL_PROTECT just to make sure too) or maybe there's something wrong with my script. Or maybe the way Steel Body is cast won't let me use it as a skill available to use AutoSpellOnSkill on.

The bonus script i tried using was: bonus4 bAutoSpellOnSkill,"MO_STEELBODY","WZ_FROSTNOVA",1,1000;

Does someone know why isn't it working? I would really appreciate any help! Sorry for my bad english tho :D!

3 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  477

Its not steel body for supernovice :3

• Group:  Developer
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  763

yeah they use steelbody in max lvl base/job but they need to use the prayers and it only triggers when the super novice dies.. :))

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  1

On 11/11/2017 at 5:39 PM, crazyarashi said:

yeah they use steelbody in max lvl base/job but they need to use the prayers and it only triggers when the super novice dies.. :))

Thats wrong. The Super Novice is not dying he is only about to die. That is the difference in original RO and rATHENA, but they can die before steel body was activated.

If the last hit is more than the hp you have + full hp, than your SN is dead and no steel body.