Using SQL Items

dragonflyy

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  6

I have just setup a clean renewal server. I can launch the server and connect to it with my client just fine. However, use_sql_db is set to no. I want to use SQL instead of the text files. When I change use_db_sql to yes, I get lots of errors from the console stating that items do not exists, such as all the renewal items. I checked my SQL tables, specifically item_db_re and it is populated. The item IDs it says do not exists, are in the tables.

There are also errors for mob_IDs not being found, but again they are in the SQL tables under mob_db_re. Is the server not reading from the tables properly?

Attached a screenshot of some of the item errors. This goes on for pages. The server still loads, can log in. When I do an @ii for one of the items, it returns as no item found. I'm not sure what to do here. I know the server is setup for renewal, when I turn off use_sql_db. everything works fine, even the renewal items.

roerrors.png

3 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  6

Those items were not in the sql table item_db, they are in item_db_re. However, after checking around in the source, I found that there is no refernce to the renewal SQL tables

In inter_athena.conf:

// Map Database Tables
buyingstore_table: buyingstores
buyingstore_items_table: buyingstore_items
item_table: item_db_re
renewal-item_table: item_db_re
item2_table: item_db2_re
renewal-item2_table: item_db2_re
item_cash_table: item_cash_db
item_cash2_table: item_cash_db2
mob_table: mob_db_re
renewal-mob_table: mob_db_re
mob2_table: mob_db2_re
renewal-mob2_table: mob_db2_re
mob_skill_table: mob_skill_db_re
renewal-mob_skill_table: mob_skill_db_re
mob_skill2_table: mob_skill_db2_re
renewal-mob_skill2_table: mob_skill_db2_re
mapreg_table: mapreg
sales_table: sales
vending_table: vendings
vending_items_table: vending_items
market_table: market
roulette_table: db_roulette

The entries for renewal-* are not present in the source code of the map server. The others are. I believe the server is not able to look into these tables. I changed the normal tables, item_db, mob_db, etc. to match the _re tables and it is working now. Not sure if I'm missing somethings because I am no longer using the base item_db table (and others like it) but for now I can run the server with no errors.

• Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1529

4 hours ago, dragonflyy said:

I have just setup a clean renewal server. I can launch the server and connect to it with my client just fine. However, use_sql_db is set to no. I want to use SQL instead of the text files. When I change use_db_sql to yes, I get lots of errors from the console stating that items do not exists, such as all the renewal items. I checked my SQL tables, specifically item_db_re and it is populated. The item IDs it says do not exists, are in the tables.

There are also errors for mob_IDs not being found, but again they are in the SQL tables under mob_db_re. Is the server not reading from the tables properly?

Attached a screenshot of some of the item errors. This goes on for pages. The server still loads, can log in. When I do an @ii for one of the items, it returns as no item found. I'm not sure what to do here. I know the server is setup for renewal, when I turn off use_sql_db. everything works fine, even the renewal items.

roerrors.png

Check in your itemdb... that item 19521,19513,19517 and others .. its it not there in itemdb renewal?

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  28

im facing thesame problem as this now when i load items/monster db.sql.
been searching around and this is the only related issue to mine that i found but there is no solution
or maybe im still not searching hard enough
but still i hope anyone can help solve this problem.