- Update SVN files and Wiki pages as new content is added, in essence we'd like the documentation manager to keep an eye on the trac timeline and as content is added/modified he adds/updates documentation on them.
- Documentation Manager is given magical powers within the wiki and write access to the svn (to edit/add documentation files solely)
- Documentation Manager is a one-person position.
- We want as many as we can get. If you think you're skilled throw an application in for script developer. We have a very small script team working and they're overwhelmed, help us distribute and reduce their the work load.
- Again, We want as many as we can get. If you have experience with DB files and reasonable knowledge regarding items, skills, new content, etc. throw an application in.
NOTE: There are no script OR DB developers. You'll always have to fit in both sections. Furthermore we need samples of your work. Otherwise we can't judge if you're qualified or not. Application without samples (or at least a link to samples) will be rejected without reading them. [Kenpachi]
Submitting your Application
Simply follow the link and fill the form properly. http://rathena.org/b...p?app=contactus
Thank you for your time!