Flux addon: Facebook Share for points

K e o u g h

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  255

Hello Everyone!

Maybe some of you are interested with this idea, well the idea was like a vote for points.

But instead of choosing a voting site buttons for points, players will click a share button with a daily basis duration just like the vote for points system.

For example your server have a event or promo you can use the facebook share for the event and the players will have points in-game just like the vote for points.

but the link that is shared must be automatically shared in public status so some of their mutual friends will saw the shared links or photo promotion for your server and more players will come to your server!

I hope this idea will implemented.

btw the idea was like this, http://apps.baphomet.in.th/reward and i think its a great addons if implemented, it can help server population even more.

What do you think guys? I do not know how to do it but maybe someone in this community can biggrin.png

Hoping for a reply smile.png

• Upvote 1

5 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  70
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  164

is this available ?? 

• Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  177

Yes, I think this idea is much better than ordinary V4P due to the fact that most of the people nowadays uses FB more often. It'll give more publicity than any Server listing sites IMO.

+1 to this idea.

• Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  79

But with the share system you just can share one time, so how people will earn points to get items? I mean you can give points for share your FB but it won't replace V4P, just help

Edited by Doch

• Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  255

But with the share system you just can share one time, so how people will earn points to get items? I mean you can give points for share your FB but it won't replace V4P, just help

just like the v4p system, there is a duration on the button like 1 day to click it again.

• Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  79

my fault, was thinking in like button, anyways this just motivate people to use a rubish fb accounts or do what @Akkarin said.

But I still like the idea.

Edited by Doch