Hunting Pre-Renewal, WoE and PVP Renewal

Chaos92

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1567

Is that I can setting for WoE and PVP = renewal but MVP/Hunting = Pre Renewal ?

Nowadays players want hunting easy ~ and pre renewal setting will cause imbalance for 3rd job (RK with too high HP with Tao Gunka will dominate)

And Renewal Items have much magic def so warlock is a bit high make that make the damage so low ~

/pif

4 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  74
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  420

I don't think this is possible through settings. A wild idea from me is to setup 2 mapservers, one with pre-re settings for monster hunting, and one with re for pvp/woe, and add an npc that warps between the 2 servs (or alter current ones and warps that point to pvp/woe maps, this way noone would notice it). It can be done, we tried it as well, but unfortunately the multi mapserver feature had it's issues. But still, I don't think this is a good idea, since there might be max value differences between RE and PRE, like max stat, resulting in status/skill point loss or anything similar.

I don't think this is possible through settings. A wild idea from me is to setup 2 mapservers, one with pre-re settings for monster hunting, and one with re for pvp/woe, and add an npc that warps between the 2 servs (or alter current ones and warps that point to pvp/woe maps, this way noone would notice it). It can be done, we tried it as well, but unfortunately the multi mapserver feature had it's issues. But still, I don't think this is a good idea, since there might be max value differences between RE and PRE, like max stat, resulting in status/skill point loss or anything similar.

yeah ive changing some settings and max stats are not the same anymore . can u give me the sql query or anything else way to reset their status point so that all players status point is fair ? to query all the character 

Edited by Chaos92

• Topic Count:  74
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  420

Well, I don't think theres a general solution to that. Since stat points can be different on several classes, I'd say it's easier if you add a stat resetter npc for free, and anyone who plays should reset their stats/skill. This way it will be sure that everything will be fine for them. Trying this through sql queries might be difficult and not obvious what to change to what.

Well, I don't think theres a general solution to that. Since stat points can be different on several classes, I'd say it's easier if you add a stat resetter npc for free, and anyone who plays should reset their stats/skill. This way it will be sure that everything will be fine for them. Trying this through sql queries might be difficult and not obvious what to change to what.

lol, for sure some of them not gonna reset since they have more stats in pre-renewal >.< lol