Jump to content


  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won


Antares last won the day on October 7 2014

Antares had the most liked content!


About Antares

  • Birthday 12/27/1988

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • Location
  • Server
  • Github: MrAntares
  • Discord: N/A
  • Interests
    Nerding and biking

Contact Methods

Recent Profile Visitors

12,373 profile views

Antares's Achievements

  1. Antares


    PvP/WoE is the answer. Though these require a well populated server.
  2. I was involved in figuring out the Re ASPD system when the Renewal version came around. You have to think a bit in reverse. ASPD is somewhat the effect and not the cause. The game thinks in animation speed (how long an animation takes), and you can't make it go away, since the client expect this. So ASPD is complicated because of this. You are calculating ASPD, then you calculate animation legth from it (in milisecs if I remember correctly) that is later translated back into the aspd number that you can see on the character window. There are many animations in the game that is somewhat ASPD dependant like damage motion, attack motion, cast animations and they all use animation legth under the hood. It's not that compicated tho if you get to think this way (in reverse) Base ASPD amotion (uses status_clac_aspd) : https://github.com/rathena/rathena/blob/master/src/map/status.cpp#L3017 status_base_amotion_pc() Bonus ASPD amotion (uses status_calc_aspd_rate) : https://github.com/rathena/rathena/blob/master/src/map/status.cpp#L4830 ASPD amotion function call: https://github.com/rathena/rathena/blob/master/src/map/status.cpp#L6066 Base ASPD clac: https://github.com/rathena/rathena/blob/master/src/map/status.cpp#L7864 status_calc_aspd Fixed ASPD bonuses calc: https://github.com/rathena/rathena/blob/master/src/map/status.cpp#L8008 status_calc_fix_aspd Bonus ASPD calc: https://github.com/rathena/rathena/blob/master/src/map/status.cpp#L8045 status_calc_aspd_rate If you want to change ASPD, then change the ASPD calc parts, not the amotion calcs, but there are many references scattered all over the code, so you might have to check all of them.
  3. Just use a MySQL server as DB instead of the text based. No problems.
  4. Feel free to fork (this is an improved fork of robrowser) https://github.com/MrAntares/Ragna.roBrowser
  5. Is there any info when this will be in rA?
  6. I'm glad I could help Maybe in the future when I have time I'll tinker a bit more with it to improve stuff
  7. Just came to say hello
  8. Our server uses it tho not much life http://play.ragna.ro It uses my own, improved fork: https://github.com/MrAntares/Ragna.roBrowser Feel free to fork
  9. Hi, I would like to change the default mob name that is shown when spawning or using getmonsterinfo, 0. I want mobs to use iName (english name) ALWAYS in every scenario (eAthena default). Is there a config for this? Reason: This is pretty experience breaking, since mobs with different kro and iro names are confusing, and cards and items are named after the iro(iname/jname) name anyways, so it looks off when a "Mole" drops a "Holden card", and then playing the disguise event, you have to write the odd kro names, instead of the well-known iro names.
  10. I suggest, that if a player uses the commad /w or the who atcommand or any of it's versions, the server should only display the number of players with Equal or Less group level than the command user (so a regular player wouldn't able to see if an Admin or GM is online).
  11. I suggest, that when the player(GM/admin) is in follow mode, using the follow atcommand, the player should be immune to NPC ontouch events, because the popup windows break the movement of the player, and cause other troubles.
  12. Maybe the server should send the damage as PACKET_ZC_NOTIFY_ACT with damage type 9 (DMG_MULTI_HIT_ENDURE) and with count as the blowcount. Then it would work correctly. But it seems they just dropped the idea for some random reason or never intended it to work that way...
  13. I think I found it out... I can't write into the channels with my regular characters, but I can with my group99 admin character. I am not entirely sure, but so far it looks like this is it. this is the line that causes the problem (/src/map/channel.cpp, 442): if(!pc_has_permission(sd, PC_PERM_CHANNEL_ADMIN) && channel->msg_delay != 0 && DIFF_TICK(sd->channel_tick[idx] + channel->msg_delay, gettick()) > 0) { Admins bypass the check, but regular players don't and the tick always returns a number larger than 0, so the "Talking too fast" message is displayed. Either the check rule, or the tick setting is faulty. If DIFF_TICK retunrs an absolute value, then this check will always be positive: DIFF_TICK(sd->channel_tick[idx] + channel->msg_delay, gettick()) > 0 Otherwise the sd->channel_tick[idx] part is not set correctly or channel->msg_delay is not a compatible type with sd->channel_tick[idx] , and it yields an incorrect value when added together. I am just guessing here by looking at the code... these are the first possible reasons that occurred to me, but it could be something else as well.
  14. Thanks for the headsup. I have removed everything from the description you mentioned and any mention of RO. Unfortunately I can't remove the commits from the history, but if anything happens I have my own local repository which I will re-upload without any reference to RO whatsoever.
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.