Im sorry but im begging for $

Nero

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  194

Im sorry to make this topic but i badly need 6$ to make my own server because my balance in paypal is not enough to purchase one. please if anyone has a big heart to donate some. here's my paypal account [email protected] any amount even 1$ or less will be really much appreciated fellow rathenians. Thank you and Godbless.

• Topic Count:  36
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  403

If you don't mind me asking, why do you need $6 to set up a server? A local/offline rAthena server is completely free of charge.

In case you want to create an online server, please hold up.

The $6 you are asking for will not be enough. Most (server-host/web-host/etc) services that you're going to need will require you to pay monthly invoices, that said (even if someone is generous enough to give you that money) what will happen next month? Will you come back and ask the community for another donation? Or do you think you can set up a server, a domain and get enough funds from donations to afford your bills for the month after? I'm very sorry to tell you, but that will likely not happen. :[

Please consider transferring some money from your bank to your Paypal. Every business has to starts with a bit of investment.

Good luck!  /no1

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  194

i have balance but its not enough to purchase the quarterly one. but still im glad that you said that. thank you for considering the future :) Godbless

• Group:  Forum Moderator
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  10015

Topic Closed

Solicitation for money via PM or open forum is not tolerated.

Please follow the Board Rules when you're posting in rAthena, thank you.

• Upvote 2