FluxCP change main page to path

Kido

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1445

Hello, i was trying to make the main page of FluxCP to be a "&path=ETC" direction but couldn't find how.

this is my default settings

'DefaultModule'        => 'main',                   // This is the module to execute when none has been specified.
'DefaultAction'        => 'index',                  // This is the default action for any module, probably should leave this alone. (Deprecated)

then i changed and i tryid with this

'DefaultModule'        => 'pages',                   // This is the module to execute when none has been specified.
'DefaultAction'        => 'content&path=informations',                  // This is the default action for any module, probably should leave this alone. (Deprecated)

even tryied like this

'DefaultModule'        => 'pages',                   // This is the module to execute when none has been specified.
'DefaultAction'        => 'content',                  // This is the default action for any module, probably should leave this alone. (Deprecated)

but no one worked ):

i want to change that becuase i don't have the editor or can't find the editor of text, the one with colors and stuff, when i click to my FluxCP it directs me by default to

http://maypage.com/?module=news&action=view

thank you in advance again (:

Edited by Kido

2 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  130
  • Content Count:  528

You can try edit the application.php

This part so what ever you want:

'MenuItems' => array(
		'Main Menu'   => array(
			'Home'          => array('module' => 'main'),

Or Edit the index.php in 

flux\modules\main
Edited by Vincent

• Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  1445

You can try edit the application.php

This part so what ever you want:

'MenuItems' => array(
		'Main Menu'   => array(
			'Home'          => array('module' => 'main'),

Or Edit the index.php in 

flux\modules\main

yeah i tryied with that and got error "couldn't find the object also a 404 bla bla" D: but thanks for the repply i'm sure i made a mistake

Throw this into themes/default/main/index.php

<?php if (!defined('FLUX_ROOT')) exit;
$this->redirect($this->url('pages','content', array('path' => 'informations')));
?>

The part with the array() is for the $_GET[] variables. So $this-redirect($this->url('pages','content', array('path' => 'informations', 'etc' => 'something', 'foo' => 'bar'))); would be the same as href="?module=pages&action=informations&etc=something&foo=bar"

thanks this totally solve it! now i can create a custom page with the easier editor, thanks also for teaching me :3