Now I really need help x.x [Setup to make it Online]

Hiryu Imajin

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  58

Hi guys!

Im having failed to connect issue in my server. For three straight days I have been redoing the process of Sharpienero and I think I am missing out on some things. I did everything that he said and done it correctly all of my CMD is working such as login char and map and I still cannot connect. I have to use the no-ip.com procedure cause I don't have an static ip, my ISP is selling me one and its going to take a lot of time.

on my char_athena i followed where to put the lan ip and the wan ip. everything is good with that.

but question is, what do i need to put in my clientinfo.xml? my no-ip.com link right? which is bal-ro.no-ip.biz

but still I cannot connect, I hope someone can atleast enlighten me with this because I am getting frustrated already. I would really appreciate your help this is only the connection side and everything else I know the run arounds of it.

And please if you're planning on posting "flaming words" don't bother.

Thank you for those who can help me out. There aren't really any kind of guides in full and I have watched a lot and tried everything but for me I just cant seem to turn it on. Thanks!

2 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  707

Hi Amaranth,

Do not use your LAN IP, and do not use the bind_ip. Put your WAN/No-IP for all your login/char/map IP's.

• Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  145

Hi guys!

Im having failed to connect issue in my server. For three straight days I have been redoing the process of Sharpienero and I think I am missing out on some things. I did everything that he said and done it correctly all of my CMD is working such as login char and map and I still cannot connect. I have to use the no-ip.com procedure cause I don't have an static ip, my ISP is selling me one and its going to take a lot of time.

on my char_athena i followed where to put the lan ip and the wan ip. everything is good with that.

but question is, what do i need to put in my clientinfo.xml? my no-ip.com link right? which is bal-ro.no-ip.biz

but still I cannot connect, I hope someone can atleast enlighten me with this because I am getting frustrated already. I would really appreciate your help this is only the connection side and everything else I know the run arounds of it.

And please if you're planning on posting "flaming words" don't bother.

Thank you for those who can help me out. There aren't really any kind of guides in full and I have watched a lot and tried everything but for me I just cant seem to turn it on. Thanks!

hello sir, please check the following :

char_athena.conf

inter_athena.conf

map_athena.conf

you must put your IP in your VPS to that in order to connect in game..

you must put the IP too in your clientinfo

as sir edward said, don't use bind_ip, just put "//" at the first line (//bind_ip : 127.0.0.0   << should be like this one ) [bind_ip is located inside the char/inter/map configs]

correct me if I'm wrong, hope this helps.