How to add costume / custome item

Nika

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  36

I am realy exhasted , i read all things about how to add costumes / custome items , but i try this with one headgear and this is "Akatsuki_Hat" , when i create item i get this "Red cross" and when i click on it i get error.

Any help how to add it to work properly :/ ? 

TY ^^

post-15864-0-98922800-1364155856_thumb.jpg

11 answers to this question

i think they read inventory image and item image when right click. im using same client and rathena files. the problem of yours is they cannot read those 2 files that is a image files im not sure but when im adding custom files its works btw you dont need to put "_" in names in collection and item images in texture folder only in num2itemresnametable.

@Nika iteminfo.lub file is there in the <RO installation path>/System folder. It is used as a replacement for the various text files that we update in data folder while  adding custom items.Anyways since you are using 2012-04-10a client you wont need to worry about iteminfo.lub

As for your other question. It is already explained in wiki. 

Read from here => http://rathena.org/wiki/Custom_Items#idnum2itemdisplaynametable.txt

Difference between the idnum2* and num2* tables are that the first set is for items that are identified by a magnifier and the second one is used when they are not - 

Generally custom items are not kept unidentified so the second set is essentially useless but still its better to keep them both in sync.

Thank you guys :) , i solve it , problem was i don't write to item  num2itemresnametable 

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  3

Excuse me, can somebody give me a guide on how to add custom wings/items? im still a noob at this:

my client is kro renewal 2013-08-01 Ragexe2013-07-03a, I can't see these things in my ro folder ( idnum2* and num2* tables). HELP PLSS T_T

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  806

please specify the client version you are using. and have you updated your *num2resnametable.txt files or iteminfo.lub file as applicable to your client.

• Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  243

i think this one is wrong in texture/collection and item.. you need to put the extact name in idnum2itemresnametable and num2itemresnametable

for idnum2itemresnametable = 2000#customname#

num2itemresnametable   = 20000#_customname#

this should be same name in texture and collection

im not sure but check it

i think this one is wrong in texture/collection and item.. you need to put the extact name in idnum2itemresnametable and num2itemresnametable

for idnum2itemresnametable = 2000#customname#

num2itemresnametable   = 20000#_customname#

this should be same name in texture and collection

im not sure but check it

please specify the client version you are using. and have you updated your *num2resnametable.txt files or iteminfo.lub file as applicable to your client.

MStream where to find iteminfo.lub , first time hearing about it ? 

umm but i wanna ask what is difference about idnum2itemresnametable and idnum2itemdisplaynametable , i have some item write here " idnum2itemdisplaynametable"

I am realy tired , maybe i should sleep and solve it tomorow T_T

Using 20120410 client

Edited by Nika

• Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  243

i think they read inventory image and item image when right click. im using same client and rathena files. the problem of yours is they cannot read those 2 files that is a image files im not sure but when im adding custom files its works btw you dont need to put "_" in names in collection and item images in texture folder only in num2itemresnametable.

Thank you i will try more tomorow , now i am realy tyred , i will post tomorow if i solved it or not :/

@Nika iteminfo.lub file is there in the <RO installation path>/System folder. It is used as a replacement for the various text files that we update in data folder while  adding custom items.Anyways since you are using 2012-04-10a client you wont need to worry about iteminfo.lub

As for your other question. It is already explained in wiki. 

Read from here => http://rathena.org/wiki/Custom_Items#idnum2itemdisplaynametable.txt

Difference between the idnum2* and num2* tables are that the first set is for items that are identified by a magnifier and the second one is used when they are not - 

Generally custom items are not kept unidentified so the second set is essentially useless but still its better to keep them both in sync.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  73

Qusetion about Custom and costume Item why the custom item i cannot see what wrong?

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  24

Visit >>> http://rathena.org/wiki/Custom_Items <<<

btw I have read the wiki and failed to create a custom weapon.

If someone can list me the range of each tipe the 2nd or the 3rd range for each type of weapon, I would be appreciated

Edited by imblad3

check my signature. btw that limit is for clients that dont use ItemInfo.lua

Edited by NeoMind