Everything Pre-RE except for the ATK/MATK formula.

HristDead

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  167

Hi rA,

I have a small issue here, I set back my server from re to pre-re and all functions seem to work, sadly my server is using a renewal data folder which means that client-side the equips/items display a + ATK/MATK bonus (in the itemdesctable), while server side it's +% ATK/MATK.

I made many changes in my itemdesctable so I can't easily replace it with a pre-re itemdestable, but I'm also not up to changing it 1 by 1 manually. 

Now the question; Is it possible to keep this one ATK/MATK aspect to renewal instead of pre-re? if yes, where do I change it?

I checked renewal.h but there is no such option to change specifically the ATK/MATK formula.

2 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  647

hmm i think not possible, coz matk/atk formula is under RENEWAL config in config.h

• Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  737

wow that was hard to catch.

well as Rage said they all stuck with RENEWAL define, you could create a new define like REATK and use it on battle.c instead RENEWAL to choose what you want or not.

But that not something I could give you an easy anwser, battle.c is closely dependant to skill.c wich is closely dependant to status.c, so if you modify those you should go step by step and see what it impact.

Well I said battle cause I supposed you mean wanted the old calculation somewhat.. well you choosed what u want, main issue will be dependancies here.