• Content Count:  95

how come it become like this??? i use alexandre data folder the latest one

10px9jn.jpg

9 answers to this question

• Group:  Forum Moderator
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  10015

make sure your data is translated data..

and ensure your client did read the data from your GRF.

check your grf settings..

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01

i follow this guide http://rathena.org/board/topic/59824-video-series-sharpienero-setting-up-your-rathena-private-server/ and i exactly do the step i witch it trice and check it and i get my data in alex staff

mya DATA.ini

[Data]

0=mydata.grf

2=data.grf

my clientinfo

<version>26</version>

<langtype>1</langtype>

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  815

and plus update your rdata and data.....and for the skills and ETC get a translated msgstringtable.txt

• Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  82

I think it may be 2 things:

1. Latest clients uses System\itemInfo.lub to read item's information and you don't have the english one, so you are using kRO's wich see like alien languaje. In this case use Earthlingz translation to solve it: http://svn6.assembla.com/svn/ClientSide/Translation_Project/Dev/System/

2. You are not using a grf file to pack your data folder, and instead you are using a file folder named data in your client folder, but maybe you are traying to use it having the corean file name system, and that is the why your client is not reading the descriptions propperly. In this other case, use UnBollox tool to rename corean text into ascii text or pack it into mydata.grf you are using. You can download UnBollox tool from ratemyserver downloads: http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=download_tool

I think is the first one, maybe you are using a recent client and don't have a translated version for iteminfo.lub.

this is where i download RO client http://www.nickyzai.com/?p=kro i download the full and the patcher lite and also the rdata.grf. i have problem with patching it i try to but its always failed after the long patch in the 1st patching

I think it may be 2 things:

1. Latest clients uses System\itemInfo.lub to read item's information and you don't have the english one, so you are using kRO's wich see like alien languaje. In this case use Earthlingz translation to solve it: http://svn6.assembla...ect/Dev/System/

2. You are not using a grf file to pack your data folder, and instead you are using a file folder named data in your client folder, but maybe you are traying to use it having the corean file name system, and that is the why your client is not reading the descriptions propperly. In this other case, use UnBollox tool to rename corean text into ascii text or pack it into mydata.grf you are using. You can download UnBollox tool from ratemyserver downloads: http://ratemyserver....e=download_tool

I think is the first one, maybe you are using a recent client and don't have a translated version for iteminfo.lub.

but i diff my client and uncheck the read data folder or should i check it?

i tried earhlings lub files it work its not alien anymore but its a ghost now. the there is no icon of all items

BUMP! sorry i solve the problem sorry for takin your time :) my bad i already solve it thanks for the help anyweis x

Edited by KCritz

• Group:  Forum Moderator
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  10015

what's ur client data ? if your client date is 2012-06-18 or above.... make sure you have the translated iteminfo.lub , because newer client all read data from these lub files..

what's ur client data ? if your client date is 2012-06-18 or above.... make sure you have the translated iteminfo.lub , because newer client all read data from these lub files..

thank you Emistry ^^ i already solve it now hehe

• Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  82

Maybe you can tell us how you solve it, so, other people with the same problem can test your solution.

Maybe you can tell us how you solve it, so, other people with the same problem can test your solution.

well what i do is check the iteminfo.lub the one that ive got. why i have alien language? coz its only have 2,000kb file size well i redownlaod the data folder and look at the iteminfo.lub and it has 6,000kb then i replace it then there its all solve heheh

Edited by KCritz