Adding the Greed Skill to other classes besides blacksmith

TrueNoir

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  109

Before I switched over to rathena I had a quest which allowed other classes to obtain the greed skill and all that was required for it to work was edit the skilltree table for the quests and then give a player the skill. But now after switching to rathena the skill seems give the message that you have it but it doesn't appear to be useable and doesnt appear at all to the 3rd classes almost like there is a limit on max number of skills that can appear for any one class. Is there anyway to fix this problem and if so how do i go about doing it.

3 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  94
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2192

Have you tried adding the actual greed skill to every class? (Including every single Third Jobs Trans and Seconds)?

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  109

I did and its still not showing up i went ahead thinking it might have been just a clientside problem and added it to the client as well but then the skill is inactive and still isn't properly applying after a character is given the skill so i'm not sure what's wrong with it.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  17

It should work for non 3rd classes but it won't work for 3rd classes based on the update which was done to prevent too big a packet to be sent to the client when it goes over a certain number of skills. The client stops sending the skill add if it goes over 200 and most 3rd classes have more then that.