request King Of Emperium Script

donkeyg

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  1060

there's a lot of type KoE script, but i want is it will be held everyday monday , friday, and sunday . and it's only gives reward to Guild master only (prize -> 50m Zeny and 1 angeling hat)

bump

i need it badly + urgent T_T

bu,p

• Topic Count:  218
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1180

Thanks, but I don't see why it's erroring if it you don't have the command enabled. It should work just fine for you. Just get the lastest version I will removed the guildmonster command since most people won't have it.

Peopleperson49

Edited by peopleperson49

• Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  86

@Emistry @peopleperson49 thank you /no1

Did you get it to work kaka19? Remember unless you change the start time it will only run automatically on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday from 8-9pm.

Peopleperson49

• Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  436

can you add onwhisperglobal in this script?? for testing purposes.. thanks..

• Topic Count:  45
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  271

I made this script for you from scratch. This is my version of King Of Emperium Hill and I did not use the other versions as a base. You can set it to give both a zeny and item prize to the guild leader through the Emperium Assistant. They can collect once after each time the KoE ends. If there are any issues just post them here and I will fix asap. After much much much testing I made the changes described in detail below. Keep checking back for updates because I am a true perfectionist and it will only get better as time goes on!

Peopleperson49

1.0 - Original Version

1.1 - Minor Bug Fixes (However, I didn't have much time at home to work on it!)

1.2 - Small Optomizations. Added Assitant to give rewards daily. This version will give prizes to any guild member and not just the guildleader.

1.3 - Only guild master man collect rewards.

1.4 - Rewards changed from daily to only be collected once after KoE ends.

1.5 - Changed the days and time that KoE happens.

1.6 - Removed all WoE functions from script and based just on start and stop time.

1.7 - Added KoEStart incase the server is restarted during the times KoE is designeated to be running. It will allow it to start up automatically again.

1.8 Added GM feature to allow adjustment of zeny and item prizes in game.

1.9 Added restriction to prevent changing prizes while KoE is running.

2.0 Added KoE prizes to OnInit to reset prizes each time scripts are reloaded.

2.1 Added $KoEPrizeTracker to the OnInit however I suggest that you keep it commented out unless you want to allow prizes to be collected again everytime you reload scripts. I mainly added it for easy testing.

2.2 Moved flags to a better location that was not hanging over the edge of the steps.

2.3 Commented out the $KoEPrizeTracker in the OnInit section.

2.4 Moved location of Emperium from 49,49 to 50,50 so that is is centered in the block.

2.5 Changed the mapannounce when the emperium is broken.

2.6 Changed the OnClock gettime to use && instead of ||. Now the check actually works!

2.7 Added gettime(3) and KoEActualStart to the OnInit incase scripts are reloaded during the time that KoE is set to be running.

2.8 Added $KoEStatus to ending OnClock to prevent it from running ending scripts when KoE was not going such as off days.

can you make it like 7-8 pm server time? and I'll ask for your permission to use your script and I will credit it to you.

Thanna as long as you have an updated version you can set up to 4 seperate events for any time you want in game. It is very user friendly. I believe it is on version 4.5 now. Feel free to use all you want that is why I made it. Thanks.

Peopleperson49

Edit: Per your request Razon X there is now a OnWhisperGlobal to start and stop KoE with version 4.6. I hope you enjoy it. Be sure to up my posts. Thanks.

Edited by peopleperson49
  • Upvote 1

I already add the guild_vs1 in castle.db

why i can still attack the emperium repeatedly?

I don't know there, that is why I used the guildmonster command for my personnel version and havn't tested using the monster command! The guildmonster command that greenbox made for me is awesome and allows some very cool features. Such as my custom WoE allows you so spawn an infinite amount of guildmonsters (as guardians) if you wish players to. Its just like using @spawn, but even aggressive wont attack guildmembers and their damage can't hurt guildmembers either. I think it would be a much better system to spawn an emperium in the actual WoE scripts if rAthena would choose to use it!

Peopleperson49

Edited by peopleperson49

is there other way to fix that?

Honestly yes there is, but it works fine as it is and I really don't have time to mess with it now. If you really need I would talk to greenbox and purchase the guildmonster command. You will need to get an updated version of the diff though since I'm not sure if he has updated it lately. If I get some time to mess with it I may do that, but I'm swamped right now with work.

Peopleperson49

Can you transfer the script to another map? In arug_cas01, so I can play KOE in Arunafeltz Castle.. hmm.. Will it be fix if i use another map?

Here is the link for my collection. I hope it helps. If you like my stuff please vote my posts up. Thanks.

Peopleperson49

http://rathena.org/b...son49s-scripts/

Edit: Sorry I missed your post above Razor X or I would have commented in the post. Just replace everywhere it says guild_vs1 with your new map. Make sure to relocate the warps, npcs, and stuff where you want them to be for the new map.

Edited by peopleperson49

my only problem now is the emperium.. it can be be break by the owner.. pls help.. :3

Edited by Razor X

Razor X can you describe your problem in more detail?

Peopleperson49

Edit: I understand what you problem is finally. I already knew you could attack the emperium even if you were the controlling guild. Use AnnieRuru's KoE source mod to prevent it.

Edited by peopleperson49

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2044

@peopleperson49

http://www.eathena.w...dpost&p=1318612 - post#9

just look at the screenshot, I can always kill the emperium repeatedly and spam the announcement,

makes it an eyesore to other players who isn't participating in this event

EDIT: oh wow ... you really spend your time to use castle mod and make time configurable ...

http://www.eathena.w...dpost&p=1491458 - post#99

has a patch that shows you how to prevent killing the emp over and over

that patch can be use in this script

and using something like this doesn't need castle-like script commands

If you really need I would talk to greenbox and purchase the guildmonster command.
rofl ...

why need to "purchase" when you can fix this by simply adding 2~3 lines in the source....

and kudos to you write it from scratch

I always like to see more member able to make more event script

EDIT2:

issit just me or I didn't see you use any *setcastledata script command ?

Edited by AnnieRuru

I didn't use any woe functions or commands. I try to avoid using any setcastledata. Originally I wrote it to use the guildmonster command since I already had it from another script. It worked out perfect to prevent spamming the emp. I used the guildmonster command to create a custom WoE using non emperium mobs (emporings) and also allowed me to spawn infinite guardians of any type if I wanted to that only attacks/damages non-guild members. I maybe be able to script pretty well, but source mods are not my thing YET, so using the guildmonster command makes it much easier for me. Welcome to rAthena Annie, I was wondering when you would show up!

Peopleperson49

ah sry that I missed out some of your point, and I opologies that I didn't read the entire topic correctly

so if I understand correctly

your script is supposedly free, but can't work with player hitting their own emperium stuff

http://rathena.org/b...l__guildmonster

but in order for comply with @razor_x suggestion, need to pay $10 to purchase the *guildmonster script command

in other words, razor_x need to buy the *guildmonster script command from that topic

and you'll supply with your script that has *guildmonster command in it for free in PM ...

hmm well guess I was inactive too long and there're changes with current community about paid service

I'll try to adapt this changes

btw about script request rules about paid service

http://rathena.org/b...-request-rules/

I think it should be remove

a lot of rathena moderators offering paid services .... in fact too many

script request is the only section dooesn't accept paid service while all other places in this forum is offering paid service

this is absurb

if this is a partial paid service script, then maybe I don't belong in this topic

my motto that "I only make script for free" doesn't change ... though

I think you misunderstand. I created that for somebody who didn't have the guildmonster command either with the option to choose monster or guildmonster, but I suggested them getting the guildmonster command only. It is not and has never been required for use. If you read the changelog I think it's revision 4.2 that completely removed the guildmonster for players because it was causing other issues. But until the KoE source mod that was the only way I knew to make it truely not attackable by members of the controlling guild without using WoE functions (which was not wanted by the person I originally made it for). My scripts have always been free except the one I put in the downloads section to see how that worked and then couldn't figure out how to remove it later (which was still a very good script). It's kind of a slap in the face for you to think that of me, since I greatly respect your work from the times eAthena was still the hottest thing in RO! I did not write the guildmonster command and if he did purchase it then I don't get anything from it, but I can't give it away since it is not my work either because that wouldn't be fair. As for Razor X I don't know why it won't work for him. I have the latest version on my server and it works just fine!

Peopleperson49

although I can read your script, I can tell your script able to let castle owner spam announcement msg

but without a proper screenshot I knew I can't convince you enough

sry for late reply, I took my own sweet time setting up my test server with latest kro 20120605 and rathena 16817

so now I can proof that your script doesn't work

post-8685-0-26402200-1350081120_thumb.jpg

I don't think I misunderstand

you apply for scripting mod position ... I heard that directly from admin

in fact, I kinda think you are suitable for the job

well that's off-topic

I know you can make script for free, I wont doubt that

it just ... I still think you assumed it is working because you had confused which script has used *guildmonster command

I just like you to recheck your King_Of_Emperium_Hill.txt again in your test server

as I also having the same problem as Razor X having now

though, I also pointed out how to solve it already with the patch I provided =x

Edited by AnnieRuru

I actually use the latest version thats there without the guildmonster command. I welcome somebody pointing out bugs thats the only way it can get better because the programer cannot catch everything! Also Its a great way to learn a new trick and command. I am a perfectionist and I also love challenges. If there is a problem I am more than happy to fix it. I appreciate your recremendation for moderator since I have seen your scripts, which are redicilious! It means a lot to me.

Peopleperson49

Like AnnieRuru said I can always kill the emperium repeatedly and spam the announcement,. And also the Guild Emblem is not showing in the flag.. :3

The guild emblem has never shown on the flag. That is the one thing I could never get to work correctly even using setcastledata. Yes as long as I just use the monster command it will be spamable I already knew that. However you can easily add a check that if the same guild kills it then it won't make announcment and kills the attacker and possible ban from map for a period of time. I suggest that you use her KoE source mod to pervent spaming the emperium though. Thanks for you help with the script and when I get time I will modify it to help minimize the spamming.

Peopleperson49

The guild emblem has never shown on the flag. That is the one thing I could never get to work correctly even using setcastledata...
impossible ...

prontera,151,187,5	script	kjsfhskhfj	722,{
monster "this",-1,-1, "--ja--", 1002,1, strnpcinfo(3)+"::Ona";
end;
Ona:
flagemblem getcharid(2);
end;
}

can you try this script and make simple test

remember you need to @refresh to actually see your emblem shown on it

btw that patch is ... 14826 ... lol

better use new one

koe_patch_ppl49.patch

EDIT: I swear when I upload this, it only has .patch extension ...

how come it becomes .patch.txt ....

Edited by AnnieRuru

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  32

@peopleperson49 can this script be every 1 hr daily can you set it in hrs mode function. daily ?

With the user interface that donkeyg wanted when I created it for him it cannot be set to every hour without modification. To do that you would need to modify it to activate using OnMinute00 or a similar command.

Peopleperson49

Edited by peopleperson49