Server Info

en_dev

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  113

I have no idea where to post this, mods can move this topic if its inappropriate. Thank you.

anyways, is it safe to update rathena revision to latest one? if yes, there are some file location modifications, are there any issues regarding that ?

Thank you.

6 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  94
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2192

Yes, it's safe to update. You should be updating regardless.

Though, with r16382, a lot of things have changed in the NPC folder and the source functionality.

Though, with r16382, a lot of things have changed in the NPC folder and the source functionality.

Since there is a change on npc location and other files, does tortoise will move them automatically ?

Since there is a change on npc location and other files, does tortoise will move them automatically ?

If you're using Pre-re, NPC locations should of stayed the same. If you're using RE, they'll be moved (Especially on the map Izlude).

If you're using Pre-re, NPC locations should of stayed the same. If you're using RE, they'll be moved (Especially on the map Izlude).

Ok thanks, since i haven't started any modification on my server, i will probably download a new copy of rathena.

Ok thanks, since i haven't started any modification on my server, i will probably download a new copy of rathena.

If you have no heavily modified sources/scripts/dbs, I suggest you always get a clean copy of rAthena :P

Edited by Mysterious

If you have no heavily modified sources/scripts/dbs, I suggest you always get a clean copy of rAthena :P

Yup. Thanks for the info.