:)

*EDIT* - Okay how ?

Edited by Jeby

4 answers to this question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  414

Honestly, no one will answer your thread if you just put a smiley face on it. You need to specify what you're asking for.

• Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  231

Elaborate please. :)

• Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  414

Maybe changing his client fonts from Arial to Tahoma or Comic Sans or whatever he wants (maybe)?

To do that I believe you have to hex your client. Or diff it maybe with "Use Custom Font", but I am not sure if it works with the newer clients.

Oh here:

It's not too hard. All you gotta do is hex edit your client, provided you diffed it with Use Custom Font. One way to find out if you did or not is to start the client,

and if the in-game text looks anything like this (Comic Sans MS),

then it was diffed that way.

Now you just gotta pop your client into a hex editor. If you don't have one, I recommend

Hexplorer. After you download and install it, open it from your Start Menu, then pick File > Open when it comes up.

Navigate to where your client is, and double-click on it.

Once it loads, you'll see a whole bunch of random hex stuff on the left column, and random letters, numbers, and sometimes full words and sentences on the right column (like the words "This program cannot be run in DOS mode." for example). To change the font, scroll down just a little ways until you find the phrase "Comic Sans MS" (or click Edit > Find, then type in "Comic Sans MS" -- exactly like that, minus the quotes -- into the Text: box -- the one on the top -- and click "Find"). It'll be surrounded by a few lines of all 00s, and be right above the same line of code that sets the client's title bar (201X-??-??RagexeRE by Diff Team if you never changed it).

Then, click on the first letter (the

C

) on the right column, and type in the name of the font you want to use, instead (in your case, just type in

Verdana

-- exactly like that). After you type that in, don't press enter or keep pressing the spacebar to blank out the rest of the line. Instead, click on the highlighted set of numbers on the left column (it should be the letter after the last "a" in Verdana), and start pressing the 0 key until it erases what's left of "Comic Sans MS". But don't go too far. Just zero out the rest of the word (which will turn "Verdanaans MS" into just plain "Verdana").

Then, click File > Save (or Save As if you're cautious, and wanna test it first, to give the client with the new font a different name). After that, just fire up the client, and it should be using the new font.

Hope that helps.

Credits: Kamion @eA.ws

• Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  499

how do you change the arial font of 07-30-2010 into comic san plss teal me step by step i dont quite understand the one on the top plssss