Server Issue

Mystery

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2192

I really don't know what's going on.. I've cleaned out the entire server, updated to SVN 16056, I have NO Custom NPCS, no NOTHING, no MODS, etc.

All I am using is a 2012-03-07f Ragexe Client. My MMO is 20120307. My packet db is default in rAThena's packet_db.txt.

Basically what is happening is that CERTAIN characters I log into, I CAN attack other people and PEOPLE can attack me. When I log into another char, they can't do it. When I log onto another char, they can. It seems to be every other character and I am not sure why this is happening. This never happened to me before.

When I was with eAthena, I never had this issue.. but since my transfer over to rAthena, I do. My PK mode is off on the server and even if I do set it to on, made the MINIMUM level to attack over my max level, I can still attack people and people attack me.

I do not have @killer or nor @killable. I seriously don't know wth is going on here =/

When I go login sometimes I see characters in battlestance when really, they're just STANDING there. There are no monsters around so how can they be in battlestance in a town? When they move and then stop, they're still in battlestance.

Edit:

Wow, I even went back to 2011-11-16 CLIENT that is DEFAULT in MMO of rAthena and I still experience the same problem.

This is seriously not a Client issue. Also, before you all ask, these --> https://rathena.svn....runk/sql-files/ yes, I did update my SQL DB.

Side note:

I did not use the

As you can see, I went to my char when I left char "Acid" in a standing position. Then when I went to my char, I saw char "Acid" in a battle stance.

Progress Updated*

I've narrowed it down. Apparently, when you're in Fields or Dungeons, you can't attack another player or be attacked. However, when you're in any town or their _in for that matter, you can get attacked and attack back..

Wtf is this!? lol

Nevermind, I fixed it myself =.='. I love when no one helps I end up fixing it myself.

Edited by Mysterious

2 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  211

I love when people dont write solution of their problem

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  94
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2192

Why are you getting the same problem? Lol

It doesn't seem like anyone else is getting this problem except for me.

Edited by Mysterious