MvP Ranker BUG!

Jin Freecs

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  63

Anyone can fix this script? im using this script and when i try to reset the ranking its working fine all the ranking was reset-ed back to 0 all of the ranking but only ranking but the save of mvp kills and mini boss kills of players are not resetted if the players have 500 kills of mvp and he killed one mvp he we will become the top 1 in ladder cos the mvp kills of players are not resetted only the ladder i hope you get what i mean.

mvpranke.txt

3 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  91

quite simple: you use "Actreset" to reset the ladder. But that is a character variable and as such will only reset the variables for the player that issued the reset of the ladder. However you also delete all currently saved inside the ladders.

If you want to reset the variables for all the players you have to do it a little bit different:

When resetting the ladder change this

set Actreset, 1;

to this

set $Actreset, $Actreset+1;

and on the PCLoginEvent change

if (Actreset == 1) {
set MVPTotal, 0;
set Actreset, 0;
}

to this

if (Actreset != $Actreset) { //We check if the "personal" reset should be done or not
set MVPTotal, 0;
set Actreset, $Actreset;
}

However you still have to take care of the MVP-related information, because so far that is not reset when the complete list is reset.

Your script still has some loopholes, which I should mention:

1. When the player on rank 3 resets his stats, a hole appears.

2. Depending on how you handle it it could happen that the fourth person fills the hole of the third and then has two positions.

3. Complete resets are currently not done right. MVP-specific resets are not done at all.....everyone has to do that for himself right now

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  63

Ohh thanks i already tried it and its working and about the holes thanks for noticing that

PS: hehehe this is not my own made script.

• Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1191

Anyone can fix this script? im using this script and when i try to reset the ranking its working fine all the ranking was reset-ed back to 0 all of the ranking but only ranking but the save of mvp kills and mini boss kills of players are not resetted if the players have 500 kills of mvp and he killed one mvp he we will become the top 1 in ladder cos the mvp kills of players are not resetted only the ladder i hope you get what i mean.

need help, i'm using this script, but when my character killed MVP, my name character doesn't put into MVP rank.

is it needed another function?

* Already found the function script.

Edited by hendra814