Req> Late 2010 Full Client Links

myngpfye

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  13

Hello Everyone,

I'm looking for a 2010s client for offline play/LAN party with friends. Not interested in Renewal or Cheat Protect etc, just looking for a fully functional & clean kRO 2010 setup MSI + Data/System Folders + LUA files & English translation. If anyone could pls share these, would really appreciate it.

PS: I've tried looking for these files on general internet as well as rA and Herc forums, however, all I got are dead/expired links. Usual "sources" from my active playing days such as ragray/nickyzai etc also do not have these files.

Best,

Myng

7 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  150

Check if this works for you, bro 

Index of / (eathena.org)

and using maybe llchrisll's roenglish project

• Upvote 1

@sapitosucio thanks a tonne, will check them over the weekend, the archives seem to be around the same dates I need. Would you happen to know where I could get a 2008-era kRO+Sakray clean client folder?

• Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  145

19 hours ago, myngpfye said:

@sapitosucio thanks a tonne, will check them over the weekend, the archives seem to be around the same dates I need. Would you happen to know where I could get a 2008-era kRO+Sakray clean client folder?

Are you trying to create server like this one?

unknown.png

• Upvote 1

@KazumaSatou why yes, most definitely something similar to the screenshot you've posted. Would be very helpful if you could share some pointers on where to acquire the necessary information, tools and media to make this happen.

Back to what I posted above, have not fully decided the specifics, but this server will be local and for a small group of about 5 to 8 friends that used to play our country specific version of RO, the standard nostalgia and good old days memory trip, if I may say so which we can enjoy on a relaxed and easy timeline (how original :P). . A very unpolished idea : start with initial world as it was in 2002-03 (late beta period) and progress upto 2008-09 ish (just as rebirth/transcendence was being talked about) with new maps and monsters added roughly few months apart. End state is add content upto renewal (maybe? like I said I haven't thought very much other than getting something going).

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  150

I think you will have you ditch the idea of using an really old client, you will have problems trying to get the data files from that time :c

• Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  145

2 hours ago, sapitosucio said:

I think you will have you ditch the idea of using an really old client, you will have problems trying to get the data files from that time :c

Trying to gather all the old files on my computer and found this old installer that I have with a client date back to 2007-02-12 but I don't have the undiffed exe of that client date.
Gonna test it out and check out if I get some problems for casual playing.

image.png.0b7085b64dc39a3b12d3e26a90acef7d.png

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

@KazumaSatou I think there are some old clients on the other thread in this forums talking about old RO clients and such as the post here. I'm planning to get some of these hexed kRO/Sakexe clients and either (a) directly run them or (b) use them as a "jump" point to start ragexe via the "-1rag1" command line invocation. The only problem is I don't have the corresponding 2007 full/clean kRO setup right now. I will try to wide search the internet for it over the weekend, hopefully something will turn up ?

@sapitosucio There is 4 data folders RAR files available for download at the post here, I don't know if they will work, but they seem to align to the dates mentioned (all 2007-08 era). My plan now is to get a 2007-08 era full client from internet and try these pre-hexed client along with data RAR folders, based on screenshot in that thread, it should mostly work, again, I will test and write back.

• Like 1