meyraw

Unauthorized AndRO usage by Skyzone Hosting

On 5/26/2022 at 10:01 AM, Aruar1 said:

I feel sorry for anyone who trusts this Skyzone. The guy resells DarkRO files, Haziel files and etc.. I feel sorry for those who host files on his host and later he resells.. I feel very sorry for those who trust this guy. A guy who calls himself a "developer" is just another thief. I was without my account on the forum and i made a point of doing it just to comment on this dirty one. See you

before you say that. for your information We have our own Development of Dark RO Files wayback 2014 to 2016 we are the Dark RO Holder base on Philippines after the server closing I continues developing our files but no luck of time. so I keep it for my vloging only. and reselling files? are you crazy We dont sell this files LOL. sprite is not our own. some of my friends give the sprite to me and now release to other. about Haziel Works do you search about me and Haziel? we post there works on our page for advertisement. we give discount if haziel give us a discount on our Discord Page. also Adel and Katakuri we do this on our page Transaction is not in our hand we disclose deal from there privately. dont make story that you don't have a proof. 

I'm just going to leave this here, some time ago I have bought customized items from @Haziel, and Haziel reiterated that this specific items was only sold to me because it wasn't released yet on his discord, even until now it is not released. however, it managed to got out and was resold. My public GRFs are encrypted, so it's pretty sure that no one can steal these works of Haziel.

How'd it managed to got out? I don't know but the only thing I know is that Andro needs decrypted GRFs, which I applied for and submitted to him.

When Haziel approached me, he wasn't shocked at all. He new right away who might the culprit be and said that it was not only me who got victimized by this.

Maybe you just got hit by Karma ey? 1st off its hard to contact you, 2nd your turnaround time is long, 3rd, pricey.

• MVP 3

The only problem with AndRO is its only good for "ONE" server only and you cannot renew it anymore. 

On 6/27/2022 at 1:28 AM, Almond Snicker said:

I'm just going to leave this here, some time ago I have bought customized items from @Haziel, and Haziel reiterated that this specific items was only sold to me because it wasn't released yet on his discord, even until now it is not released. however, it managed to got out and was resold. My public GRFs are encrypted, so it's pretty sure that no one can steal these works of Haziel.

How'd it managed to got out? I don't know but the only thing I know is that Andro needs decrypted GRFs, which I applied for and submitted to him.

When Haziel approached me, he wasn't shocked at all. He new right away who might the culprit be and said that it was not only me who got victimized by this.

Maybe you just got hit by Karma ey? 1st off its hard to contact you, 2nd your turnaround time is long, 3rd, pricey.

yes thats it. AndRO is good and have Encryption Supported already. But yeah Service Support is not good. I hope he improve his Support level. again he is crazy now that accusing me that we are recreating his work. PandRO is Out in my zone we only advertise who are supporting RO. Ragnazorg can prove that I hope Ranazorg not busy one of this day to comment here. I Know Chris is already talk to her about this false accusation. 

Edited by Skyzone

Posted (edited)

Having less support level than scammers who don't spend time on app development does not give them rights to re-sell the app.

Edited by meyraw

On 7/2/2022 at 8:37 PM, meyraw said:

Having less support level than scammers who don't spend time on app development does not give them rights to re-sell the app.

for your information skyzone hosting is not selling your product. thats all we know. why you dont find the right creator of PandRO? 

• Like 1

@Skyzone Sure, sure, that's why you have a special page for him in your hosting and he has a special link to you in his 🙂

@Yummy Changing server name is against the licensing rules. This topic is not the place to discuss such things. You can email me for the further details if you want.

10 hours ago, meyraw said:

@Skyzone Sure, sure, that's why you have a special page for him in your hosting and he has a special link to you in his 🙂

every developer we invite we create them a pages there is no special treatment on skyzone. 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1
  • MVP 1