Jump to content
  • 0
Pelo

enable proxy support make sure

Question

Hello , how can i make sure that i enable ( enable proxy support ) in my client ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
11 hours ago, Pelo said:

Hello , how can i make sure that i enable ( enable proxy support ) in my client ?

tick enable proxy support in nemo image.png.cbd538b6e7f9346d8e1d2289e5d4d36f.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
52 minutes ago, Chaos92 said:

tick enable proxy support in nemo image.png.cbd538b6e7f9346d8e1d2289e5d4d36f.png

that happen when i try to do this

64.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
15 hours ago, Pelo said:

that happen when i try to do this

64.png

Didnt tried your clientdate before.

Ive tried 20180620 and it works.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
8 hours ago, Chaos92 said:

Didnt tried your clientdate before.

Ive tried 20180620 and it works.

can you give me 20180620 client ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.