refine_db.yml is not being read properly

theong456

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  18

refine_db.yml is not being read properly

<!-- NOTE: Anything within these brackets will be hidden on the preview of the Issue. -->

• rAthena Hash: d01b718cc06d91db60336b562b7076299eee1ae4

<!-- Please specify the rAthena GitHub hash on which you encountered this issue. How to get your GitHub Hash:

1. cd your/rAthena/directory/
  2. git rev-parse --short HEAD
  3. Copy the resulting hash. -->
  • Client Date: 20200304

<!-- Please specify the client date you used. -->

• Server Mode: RE

From one day to another my refine UI is being SUPER weird. It seems like my refine_db.yml is not being read properly. Did something change?

Even reverting to a date (23.10.2020) where the refine UI was working 100% on my server flawlessy, it does not work anymore.

Could SQL affect this?

grafik No matter what equipment I use, it will ask for elunium and enriched elunium until refine level +10. at +10 and higher, it asks for HD carnium and carnium. No matter what equipment type, armor, shadow, weapon / lv 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 it always asks for these materials.

The only way I can change the materials is, if I replace the materiel in refine_db.yml. But then again the same story, just with a different material.

Even a knife [1] level 1 weapon asks for elunium and enriched elunium from refine level 1-10.

I tried everything, super desperate rn. cant explain this behaviour at all.

refine_db.yml https://upaste.me/978e535019763c193

• Modifications that may affect results: <!-- * Please provide any information that could influence the expected result. --> <!-- * This can be either configurations you changed, database values you changed, or even external source modifications. --> cydh refine UI

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet