mag_dun03 monsters missing

darkdrey

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1

Hello!

I would like to add the monsters from mag_dun03 (and others).  I setted the spawn but I don't seem to have them on my client. I cloned the repo yesterday,  I have the map but it's empty.

How do I add them?  I mean, if I have the files I could find a tutorial teaching how to add them, but I don't seem to find the mobs anywhere.

Thanks for the help and sorry for the bad english

1 answer to this question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  626

14 hours ago, darkdrey said:

Hello!

I would like to add the monsters from mag_dun03 (and others).  I setted the spawn but I don't seem to have them on my client. I cloned the repo yesterday,  I have the map but it's empty.

How do I add them?  I mean, if I have the files I could find a tutorial teaching how to add them, but I don't seem to find the mobs anywhere.

Thanks for the help and sorry for the bad english

Well you could try my unofficial version of it, though the database files are still in .txt format, but you can use the convert tool from rAthena for that:
https://github.com/llchrisll/rAthena-Scripts/tree/master/unofficial/MagmaDungeon03/Server

The mob drops and stuff are also not official. So if you have more info on that, feel free to edit that.

Regards,
Chris

Edited by llchrisll