shonenro

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2

First of all I would like to specify what "rathena" I have:

I followed the entire guide in the following post and up to there, good:

Oh! I'm using renewal for the first time.

But I have many problems. I haven't done an RO server in years (I always used eathena) and apparently everything has changed too much. I miss "item_db2", I don't even know how to modify the levels, and so on ...

The problem that I would like to comment on is regarding adding a custom item. I followed the guide, for that, of the following link:

And the item would be such that:

Spoiler

60000,Prueba_Uno,Prueba Uno,5,900000000,1,1,900:900,,1,4,0xFFFFFFFF,,2,,4,1,1,a,{bonus bAllStats,100; bonus bMaxHP,50000; bonus bMaxSPrate,200; bonus bWeaponAtkRate,30; bonus bMdef,25; bonus bHit,20; bonus bCriticalRate,150; bonus bAspd,70;},{},{}

I added this line to the item_db.yml of rathena / db /
When compiling and entering the server to try to obtain the item with command, it told me that the ID did not exist, so I tried to put that line in the file item_db.yml of rathena / db / re. Same bug, I tried rathena / db / import-tmpl and more of the same. I retested rathena / db / import and it persisted.

In fact, this emulator, no matter how hard I look, I have not seen an "item_db" in which all the official items appear to see what I may be failing, or at least modify the existing items. It should be noted that I was going to add the item to the .lub file, but in the data folder I couldn't find it, so I did it the old way (idnum blablabla). I clarify this in case it is the failure.

Also, but not least but if you know what fault, you would do me a favor, when customizing the server (lvs, stats, jlvs ...) I have had some problems. The max stats are perfect, but when changing the lv max and the job lv I have had problems, even though I have tried everywhere, I don't know where it is done. To top the job lv, now, I can't get it higher than lv 1, that is, I can't use the command "@joblvup" because it tells me that I can't go up more levels. I was going to try killing a poring, but I can't even hit.

The truth is that I have to get used to rAthena, because it is different from eathena and to top it all, I have not gotten into this for a long time (several years).

If you know of updated guides on this, I would also appreciate it. My main language is not English and I have a hard time finding them. I was able to find this one:

Spoiler

github.com/rathena/rathena/wiki

But I feel like things are missing.

Thank you very much in advance (I'm sorry for my English).

3 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1509

17 minutes ago, shonenro said:

First of all I would like to specify what "rathena" I have:

I followed the entire guide in the following post and up to there, good:

Oh! I'm using renewal for the first time.

But I have many problems. I haven't done an RO server in years (I always used eathena) and apparently everything has changed too much. I miss "item_db2", I don't even know how to modify the levels, and so on ...

The problem that I would like to comment on is regarding adding a custom item. I followed the guide, for that, of the following link:

And the item would be such that:

Hide contents

60000,Prueba_Uno,Prueba Uno,5,900000000,1,1,900:900,,1,4,0xFFFFFFFF,,2,,4,1,1,a,{bonus bAllStats,100; bonus bMaxHP,50000; bonus bMaxSPrate,200; bonus bWeaponAtkRate,30; bonus bMdef,25; bonus bHit,20; bonus bCriticalRate,150; bonus bAspd,70;},{},{}

I added this line to the item_db.yml of rathena / db /
When compiling and entering the server to try to obtain the item with command, it told me that the ID did not exist, so I tried to put that line in the file item_db.yml of rathena / db / re. Same bug, I tried rathena / db / import-tmpl and more of the same. I retested rathena / db / import and it persisted.

In fact, this emulator, no matter how hard I look, I have not seen an "item_db" in which all the official items appear to see what I may be failing, or at least modify the existing items. It should be noted that I was going to add the item to the .lub file, but in the data folder I couldn't find it, so I did it the old way (idnum blablabla). I clarify this in case it is the failure.

Also, but not least but if you know what fault, you would do me a favor, when customizing the server (lvs, stats, jlvs ...) I have had some problems. The max stats are perfect, but when changing the lv max and the job lv I have had problems, even though I have tried everywhere, I don't know where it is done. To top the job lv, now, I can't get it higher than lv 1, that is, I can't use the command "@joblvup" because it tells me that I can't go up more levels. I was going to try killing a poring, but I can't even hit.

The truth is that I have to get used to rAthena, because it is different from eathena and to top it all, I have not gotten into this for a long time (several years).

If you know of updated guides on this, I would also appreciate it. My main language is not English and I have a hard time finding them. I was able to find this one:

Hide contents

github.com/rathena/rathena/wiki

But I feel like things are missing.

Thank you very much in advance (I'm sorry for my English).

The structure currently has been changed to .yml.

You can find item_db_usable.yml/item_db_etc.yml/item_db_equip.yml in re or pre-re folder.

Since the changes I can say, its quite new, so maybe the wikis are not yet updated regarding YML.

• Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  911

Well for me even you are from old eAthena rAthena is also using the item_db.txt you can specifically find it but now its YML format more informative than bunch of txt . Item_db2 is always at the import folder same thing at eAthena -.-

• Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2

Thanks to both of you, I managed to solve the problem. Apparently the error was the way I tried to implement the item. I did it wrong and outdated:

Spoiler

Thanks to you told me where the items are, I could see how to add it.

Thanks a lot