Server side AI command : @autopilot

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  2

I'd love your project. Thank you !!!!!!!!!

I got a problem,can you fix Warlock Reading and release skill ?, have new type now.

P/s: Can u split your code for Support only, or specify Arch Bishop only.

Thanks again !!!!!

• Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  176

I noticed there are new Warlock books but they use item IDs above 65k and at least one comment on that feature said the higher item IDs are not supported by the 2018 client so I can't merge that or anything that uses those item IDs. So whatever those new books would be for, I don't have to option to ever consider adding them.

Even if it worked on my client, the higher item ID support reduces storage size by about 200 items which would be sad, it's already way too low.

I can't split the code but you can change the atcommand(s) to default to always setting support mode if you don't want to use the other two by replacing the code that sets the variable (autopilotmode=3 is support)

• 4 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3

I manually patched my files line by line using the patch and diff (took me hours). I am using the renewal rAthena. I checked everything especially the atcommand and atcommand_def, but when I use @autopilot it always returns as an unknown command.

Edited by sef09
figured out a way to patch it manually

• 2 years later...

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  4

hi do you have a support priest?

• Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1167

On 5/6/2019 at 11:40 PM, Seravy said:

This seems to be a more appropriate place so continuing here from

@autopilot is a server side AI implementation that can control player characters. The primary goal is to replace human players for any reason : perhaps you installed a server on your own computer and have no other players, or your server has too low population or a critical class for the party isn't available. Either way, this allows you to add characters to your party without having a human player available. Note that this isn't a bot : it might get stuck in a corner if left alone with no human to lead the party. Also note this is server side : you have to be the server owner and capable of modifying your source to add it.

Obviously an AI isn't a human player, which means better reaction time, and no "I have to go 5 minutes afk sorry" during boss fights but at the price of not being able to judge more advanced situations correctly. Overall I'd say the AI will play better than a typical player but will fail at anything more complex than "use this skill when <condition>".

All the current progress is available here :

https://github.com/SeravySensei/rathena/commits/Autopilot

https://github.com/rathena/rathena/compare/master...SeravySensei:Autopilot.patch

https://github.com/rathena/rathena/compare/master...SeravySensei:Autopilot.diff

Currently implemented :

All 1st classes, 2nd/rebirth classes. Homunculus, 3rd classes.

Awaiting implementation :

• -Rebel
  • -Oboro/Kagerou
  • -Soul Reaper/Star Emperor
  • Many of the 3rd class AI skills are still untested. I plan to test everything after the last few classes are done.

How to use :

@autopilot Tank enables tanking mode, the AI will try to engage enemies in melee and use melee skills.

@autopilot Skill enables the AI to use ranged attacks or ranged skills, in general this is the DPS mode

@autopilot Support restricts the AI to using support skills only.

@autopilothom with same parameters : same modes for the Homunculus.

There are a few other commands for enabling "extras" such as telling the AI to use a song or dance or other special skill or use sp potions. You should see them in the atcommands file(s).

It's old but here is a recording that shows the AI in action :

is this still working using latest rathena?

• 5 months later...

• Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  83

manage to solve the problems to compile however when I use the command map serve data and crash the server

• 3 months later...

• Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  23

can this still be implemented on latest rathena git? I'm having trouble applying the patch and diff since it does not contains all the texts. ex:

@Autopilot.patch

-line 27600 (stops from there "{")

@@ -11734,7 +11834,7 @@ if (!((targetmd2->status.def_ele == ELE_HOLY) || (targetmd2->status.def_ele < 4)
             // *** Note I changed this to make the damage depend on missing HP more and it also costs 5 balls.
             // Only use when wounded.
             if (canskill(sd)) if (pc_checkskill(sd, SR_GATEOFHELL) > 0)
-                    if (sd->spiritball >= 5) if (havepriest && havehealer)
+                    if (sd->spiritball >= 5)
                         if (sd->battle_status.sp > sd->battle_status.max_sp*0.33)
                             if (sd->battle_status.hp < sd->battle_status.max_hp*0.3)
                             {