Jump to content

Seravy

Members
  • Content Count

    163
  • Avg. Content Per Day

    0
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Seravy last won the day on March 20

Seravy had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

48 Excellent

2 Followers

About Seravy

  • Rank
    Poporing

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. I changed a few skills to be buffs instead of debuffs. The new effects work as intended but for some, I have to hold the Shift button to be able to target players as they default to target enemies. I want to change that to default to targeting players or if that's possible, target anything. TargetType : Support is already set in skilldb_yml so I think this might be clientside, but I see no such setting in skillinfolist.lub, where do I find it? ...if all else fails, I can always play this class with /noshift on but would prefer to fix the skills instead.
  2. In skilldb.yml add SplashArea: 1 for the skill.
  3. I added the 3 new skills to my client files after updating to https://github.com/rathena/rathena/commit/931155ee33e54239d3459695a13ea229e3f70242. Added icons, etc, the skill shows up on the skill tree. I can level it up, the skill point is spent (the first time), and the skill does level up on server-side (in the database) but in the client it still appears as if the skill was still unknown after learning it. What am I missing? Is it impossible without a newer client (which rathena doesn't support so that's not an option)? Or is the server not sending the skills to the client for some reason? I'm not sure which side the problem is on.
  4. Pre-re DEF is a percentage reduction. It makes no sense to reduce something by more than 100% so def above 100 would be meaningless even if it worked.
  5. Maybe your GM character has higher VIT stat than your non-GM character. VIT increases healing item effectiveness.
  6. Costumes are supposed to have no bonus. That's the purpose of the feature, to separate equipment with a bonus from equipment that only modifies how your character looks like. I'm sorry but if you want bonuses in the costume slot then this isn't compatible with it.
  7. Could you be a bit more specific? What is the bug? Costumes have no job restrictions or abilities, is that not working as intended?
  8. I suspect this part : if ( getskilllv(.skill$[[email protected] * 3 +1]) ) This should be skipped for "<remove>".
  9. Doing that removes the skill's name from the skilltree and skillbar. I'm not sure I want to do that.
  10. Assuming the monster is level 1 with 0 INT and 0 STR then yes. Otherwise you need lower numbers. You have to look up the formula in the source if you want to know the exact calculation.
  11. Assuming renewal, ATK1 is their ATK, and ATK2 is their MATK. I can't believe they still haven't fixed the documentation in a whole year. INT and STR (and whatever else present in the formulas) affects the appropriate stats, this is the value of additional attack/magic attack on top of what comes from the monster's stats and level. Kinda like equip atk for a player. Min and Max values are also calculated, you can't set them. Stat recalculation (after a script command sets them) was not working correctly, so if you're trying to do that, you'll have to fix the source first. Most importantly, script commands to read and write the stats don't set the numbers you expect them to and/or set something that makes no sense (for example yes, you can set max atk from script but then next time it's calculated the value will be replaced so that's pointless. )
  12. The warnings can be ignored, I'm not going to bother with improving code quality until the thing is completed and works perfectly. They have no effect on compiling. The errors I suspect are caused by your server version and mine being too different. I updated mine to the latest commits roughly half a year ago. So either new changes that break compatibility were added to Rathena meanwhile or yours is older, or maybe you are using Pre-renewal? I'm using Renewal so that might be one reason why status and skill constants and variables are missing for you. However @autopilot does not modify script.cpp where you also have an error so maybe you have other modifications that cause this.
  13. I don't think this used to happen in older versions of the game and while most of it I don't mind there is one thing that is absolutely annoying, when the monsters do this while hiding or cloaking. Is there a way to disable that? I defeats the purpose of the mob hiding if it yells "Hiding!!!!!" while doing it... I don't mind disabling the feature entirely, it's not like I really need the monster to tell me the name of the skill it's using, if disabling it on hiding monsters specifically isn't possible. I found no options for this in the conf and nothing in src either so I assume it's clientside.
  14. Yeah I noticed, it broke when I updated my master, meh git makes things hard. You need to apply these two in this order : https://github.com/SeravySensei/rathena/commit/e02ba8bd88c626baca4619bbb2dbaecd30c93f9b https://github.com/SeravySensei/rathena/commit/b928ee02b19ef18460a82a37c170473877bf11f1 add .diff or .patch to the end to get the diff or patch.
  15. Because it's extra work that doesn't improve functionality so it's not important. Maybe after everything else is already complete.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.