[ragexe 2018-06-20] Hair styles and colors not aligned

CyberDevil

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  242

I have a strange problem that I think we have all those who are using the new kRO client... I use the ragexe "2018-06-20eRagexeRE" diffed and in the creation screen of a new character, half of the hair styles are mixed (ie by selecting one style from the list on the right, another style appears on the novice) and the other half hair styles are correctly to the right selected style.
Same problem with hair colors, only here are staggered a place, for example if you select the first color yellow/blond on the novice will appear the next purple hair color and so on, but at the Doram/Summoner colors are perfect.
Do you have any suggestions?

screenTEST_SERVER002.jpg

Edited by CyberDevil

4 answers to this question

I solved the problem that is due to the fact that I use custom styles and colors hair.
Client side I simply renamed the image and color files of the hair styles of the interface to create new characters and now at least for the human race styles and colors fit all... the problem is that now I had hair colors of the Doram/Summoner that were not aligned with the selection, so I renamed the Doram race palette files (file 1 became 8, the 2 became 1, the 3 became 2 etc etc.) and now all work!
I leave this post for posterity ?

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4

These files can be renamed and fixed at this folder:
data\texture\À¯ÀúÀÎÅÍÆäÀ̽º\make_character_ver2

or can be fixed with this grf:

• Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  27

On 10/31/2018 at 3:36 PM, CyberDevil said:

I solved the problem that is due to the fact that I use custom styles and colors hair.
Client side I simply renamed the image and color files of the hair styles of the interface to create new characters and now at least for the human race styles and colors fit all... the problem is that now I had hair colors of the Doram/Summoner that were not aligned with the selection, so I renamed the Doram race palette files (file 1 became 8, the 2 became 1, the 3 became 2 etc etc.) and now all work!
I leave this post for posterity ?

Thanks for the Info!

In which folder can I find the Doram/summoner hair colors? Also changing that would make the NPC's responsible for dying hair from dyestuff inaccurate (for Dorams at least), am I right?

Attached I inserted the palette of the Doram/summoner with its correct root and folders... you can use my palette to do before because they are quite complete.

data.zip

• Upvote 1