[FluxCP] New "Feeding Logdata"

CyberDevil

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  242

I have follow this commit by @Cydh to update my FluxCP with the new feature "Feeding Logdata" but when I go to http://mysite.com/logdata/feeding/ I recive "HTTP ERROR 500".

I noticed that there are 2 errors in the file "config/feedingtypes.php" and in the file "modules/logdata/feeding.php" and that is the lack of the closing tag of php "?>", but also adding them to the above mentioned files I can not to make it work.
Some idea?

4 answers to this question

• Group:  Developer
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2285

• Group:  Developer
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2285

Error 500 is internal, commonly because when people disable debug and the error occurs on script (access unset array, invalid functions, etc) or query (invalid table/fields). The close PHP tag in 'full' PHP file in not the issue

So, you can try enable the DebugMode, see the error, after you got that, you can disable it again

'DebugMode'					=> false,					// Set to false to minimize technical details from being output by Flux. WARNING: DO NOT USE THIS OPTION ON A PUBLICALLY-ACCESSIBLE CP.

@Cydh forgive me, I'm stupid... I was convinced that debug mode was already active because usually I leave it active!
The error is this and actually I do not have the file "Item.php" in my "/lib/Flux/" directory if it is this (like original directory: https://github.com/rathena/FluxCP/tree/master/lib/Flux)

Warning: require_once(Flux/Item.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/modules/logdata/feeding.php on line 4
Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'Flux/Item.php' (include_path='lib:.:/usr/share/php') in /var/www/html/modules/logdata/feeding.php on line 4

So I think it's a mistake common to all those who have a recent copy of FluxCP... this file does not exist!

? Work, thank you Cydh ?