Client Issue, Please help

Cianna Fernandez

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  36

Hi I've done compiling my server and client side, everything is working fine with no errors found, but when I lunch the Ragnarok client,

Starting from login page I can't click anything, but I can type and enter username and password, also I can logon to map and see my character,

but when I try to click anywhere on the screen to move my character or execute an NPC conversation, nothing happens, Sounds and Music are playing correctly,

No issues with shortcut keys I can see everything "inventory, character stats, map, macro, skill tab, etc." but I can't move my character and there's no error is showing,

Is there anyone here who can help me with this issue? I can't take it anymore I think I'm going crazy. :(

I tried every packet_ver and changing versions of my ragnarok client but it doesn't resolve the problem.

3 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  399

4 hours ago, Cianna Fernandez said:

Hi I've done compiling my server and client side, everything is working fine with no errors found, but when I lunch the Ragnarok client,

Starting from login page I can't click anything, but I can type and enter username and password, also I can logon to map and see my character,

but when I try to click anywhere on the screen to move my character or execute an NPC conversation, nothing happens, Sounds and Music are playing correctly,

No issues with shortcut keys I can see everything "inventory, character stats, map, macro, skill tab, etc." but I can't move my character and there's no error is showing,

Is there anyone here who can help me with this issue? I can't take it anymore I think I'm going crazy. :(

I tried every packet_ver and changing versions of my ragnarok client but it doesn't resolve the problem.

Perhaps by providing details might make us easier to trace the source of the errors.

1. the client date, YYYYMMDD

2. src/common/mmo.h

#define PACKETVER YYYYMMDD

3. db/packet_db.txt

packet_db_ver: xx

• Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  411

I am with this same problem

Edited by Zell

• Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1191

4 hours ago, Zell said:

I am with this same problem

Try ALT+tab, sometime at windows 7 and above got this problem

ALT+tab to other windows and then ALT+tab back to Ragnarok windows.