azzyai not working

quakeman00

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  36
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  66

installed the latest version of azzyai from the website but ive been using it vanilla and modified and it dosent work , the homun just follow me and does nothing and let itself being killed "and its an evolved Vanilmirth "the melting one, not the jelly" tested it in multiple dungeons , it does absolutely nothing unless i manually ask it to do it , i did /hoai on and off and reloading the game , nothing seems to work

ive seent hat issue alot with the current version but eveyrone keep saying the found the issue or we have to "DOWNLOAD" thier fix but nobody talk what the fix is, anyone would care to elaborate or explain what im missing to get it to act like its suposed to "roaming in a circle , killing everything and spamming spells"

6 answers to this question

• Group:  Developer
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  763

Try this it's the one im using. :))

azzyai

• Group:  Developer
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  763

1 hour ago, quakeman00 said:

installed the latest version of azzyai from the website but ive been using it vanilla and modified and it dosent work , the homun just follow me and does nothing and let itself being killed "and its an evolved Vanilmirth "the melting one, not the jelly" tested it in multiple dungeons , it does absolutely nothing unless i manually ask it to do it , i did /hoai on and off and reloading the game , nothing seems to work

ive seent hat issue alot with the current version but eveyrone keep saying the found the issue or we have to "DOWNLOAD" thier fix but nobody talk what the fix is, anyone would care to elaborate or explain what im missing to get it to act like its suposed to "roaming in a circle , killing everything and spamming spells"

Did you try to make standby while /hoai is activated? :))

yeah , didnt work, i just loaded one of the version on the inetrnet that say they fixed, bu i still dont know the answer and it would be a shame to end this post whitout someone figuring out and telling others what it was

but what did you change to fix it?

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  182

Long story short, it was Ind who fixed those AI files, so it can be used with emulator.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  354

For some reason in all servers I play we had problem with the homunculus Vanilmirth.

I Fixed my vanil only with one thing, change the "Previous Homunculus" Option, on this option in particular you can choose between Amistr, Lif and Filir (wait no vanilmirth? Nope, I'll explain why).

The point of this option is:

Amistr means Defensive (he will attack anyone who attacked you and attack your targets too).

Lif means Passive (he literaly does nothing, but will assist you in battle).

Filir means Agressive (He will blow up anything on his range without any mercy).

I don't know if your issue is the same but hope this can help.