Pixel/Graphic Help

ImperialRO

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2

Hi.. We are currently in the process of developing a server. I asked my developer what was happening and he said it might have something to do with switching clients.

we used to use a renewal client but switched to pre-renewal due to ui etc. So far everything is working out great but the only big concern I have is the graphics. The game used to have smooth sprites but now it's sort of pixelated.

as you can see on the image attached, the sides and corners of the sprite on the left is smooth and has a shadowy-sort of stroke. The right one is edgier, more pixelated and doesnt have that.

I would appreciate any kind of advice. Thanks

ragraphics.png

2 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  354

There is 2 options in the clients wich can affect the graphic, one is the sprite detail wich changes the anti-aliasing of the client and trilinear option wich push amd duplicate the pixels when zoom in/out your screen damaging the sprite, both can be found in basic options of client interface.

And newer clients uses newer versions of resources, so the quality of the graphics might be improved.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  566

This is an issue with older clients. In newer clients graphics look smoother. Which client are you using?

• Upvote 1