Loop Special effect on when card is Compounded on Item

mervz02

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  15

Hi Rathena, may i request a script. that trigger Special Effect when the card is compound on  the item. and it loops ever 1.5 Sec.

i already made script but only on equipped item only works but only works on item. i want it on Cards also when i compound the cards to weapon
and equiped it will trigger the specialeffect  here is my script :

while(isequipped(1309)) { specialeffect2 487; sleep2 1500;} 

Thank you in Advanced 

Edited by mervz02
Update

4 answers to this question

• Group:  Forum Moderator
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1268

On 2/19/2017 at 8:34 PM, mervz02 said:

Thank you Emistry for the documentation i need. i will read it soon but for now i need specific script. for the server im developing.. because im lacking out of time. thank you

The command Emistry picked out won't work the way you want, according to it's description it reads all cards even the ones that are equipped in your inventory, but isequipped should work fine for identifying equipped cards. ( Unless you're running some old server where it doesn't. )

(These kinds of changes are probably best done in src but whatever.)

Run these in your SQL DB... You might want to make a backup first though. I tried running it through a script to make the changes less permanent but that didn't work. So this is what you get.

UPDATE `item_db_re` SET `script` = CONCAT( `script`, ' if( getrefine() > 9 && !@loop && isequipped(4035) ) { @loop = 1; while( @loop ) { specialeffect2 487; sleep2 1500; } }' ) WHERE `refinable` IS TRUE AND (`equip_locations` & 2 OR `equip_locations` & 16);
UPDATE `item_db_re` SET `unequip_script` = CONCAT( `unequip_script`, ' @loop = 0;' ) WHERE `refinable` IS TRUE AND (`equip_locations` & 2 OR `equip_locations` & 16);

In case you feel like remove it...

UPDATE `item_db_re` SET `script` = REPLACE( `script`, ' if( getrefine() > 9 && !@loop && isequipped(4035) ) { @loop = 1; while( @loop ) { specialeffect2 487; sleep2 1500; } }', '' ) WHERE `refinable` IS TRUE AND (`equip_locations` & 2 OR `equip_locations` & 16);
UPDATE `item_db_re` SET `unequip_script` = REPLACE( `unequip_script`, ' @loop = 0;', '' ) WHERE `refinable` IS TRUE AND (`equip_locations` & 2 OR `equip_locations` & 16);

Edited by Skorm

• Group:  Forum Moderator
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  10015

Thank you Emistry for the documentation i need. i will read it soon but for now i need specific script. for the server im developing.. because im lacking out of time. thank you

20 hours ago, Skorm said:

The command Emistry picked out won't work the way you want, according to it's description it reads all cards even the ones that are equipped in your inventory, but isequipped should work fine for identifying equipped cards. ( Unless you're running some old server where it doesn't. )

(These kinds of changes are probably best done in src but whatever.)

Run these in your SQL DB... You might want to make a backup first though. I tried running it through a script to make the changes less permanent but that didn't work. So this is what you get.

UPDATE `item_db_re` SET `script` = CONCAT( `script`, ' if( getrefine() > 9 && !@loop && isequipped(4035) ) { @loop = 1; while( @loop ) { specialeffect2 487; sleep2 1500; } }' ) WHERE `refinable` IS TRUE AND (`equip_locations` & 2 OR `equip_locations` & 16);
UPDATE `item_db_re` SET `unequip_script` = CONCAT( `unequip_script`, ' @loop = 0;' ) WHERE `refinable` IS TRUE AND (`equip_locations` & 2 OR `equip_locations` & 16);

In case you feel like remove it...

UPDATE `item_db_re` SET `script` = REPLACE( `script`, ' if( getrefine() > 9 && !@loop && isequipped(4035) ) { @loop = 1; while( @loop ) { specialeffect2 487; sleep2 1500; } }', '' ) WHERE `refinable` IS TRUE AND (`equip_locations` & 2 OR `equip_locations` & 16);
UPDATE `item_db_re` SET `unequip_script` = REPLACE( `unequip_script`, ' @loop = 0;', '' ) WHERE `refinable` IS TRUE AND (`equip_locations` & 2 OR `equip_locations` & 16);

Thank you sir. will try it..