Cart Problem (pushcart)

BigBurrito

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  114

So, I've been reading a lot about this issue since I myself have the issue. However, I have not find any solution to my problem yet, since all the answers have been similar to this "solved in r17321..." etc.. So my problem is, I rent a cart with my Rental Npc (Euphy's Breeder), so far, good, I get the car... the first issue I encounter was the "Change Cart" skill. When I use it, different Cart options appears, but when I apply one of them, it does not change my car. I may not have the sprites for the cart, that could be, and I would not notice, since I diff to not show sprite error... ok, I would check that later. The mayor issue now, is that, when I log out and in, the Cart disappears. I tried to rent again with the kafra, and it says I have the cart already, which I dont, and with my Renter Npc it says that i do not meet the requirements... I have to reset my skills and rent the cart again so it reappears... 

I'm using 2012-04-10 client..

my svn version is a little weird, since i could not get it from " http://svn.rathena.org/svn/rathena/trunk" i had to get it from "https://github.com/rathena/rathena" which I believe is updated... Therefore when i use the @version it gives me a really long long number with letters... In any case. Please if somebody has the answer for my issue, I would be truly grateful with you, because I've been looking for an answer for the last 5 hours!.. Thank you...

BTW: I'm new at this, this is my first server... 

EDIT: If I take off the cart with ALT + Q, and "OFF", I can still rent the cart again without having to reset my skills... The problem is when dc/relog the cart disappears, but the npc still reads that I have the cart... 

Edited by jcng97

8 answers to this question

• Group:  Developer
  • Topic Count:  36
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  587

This is a known issue with 2012-04-10 client, and it is still not fixed.

"Really long long numbers with letters" is called Git hash. It is legit even if it looks weird to you.

so, i should change my client? or is there a temporary fix? i dont really mind not having decorated carts.. as long as  it dont dissapears... Yeah,, that.. Git Hash /heh... 

• Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  16

bump

• Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  16

any updates?

nobody :(

UPDATE: i installed a script(part of an antibot) like this :

OnPCLoginEvent:

if(getgmlevel() > 0) end;

if(checkcart() == 1) set @cart,1;

if(@cart == 1) {
setcart;
set @cart,0;
}

so automatically if you had a cart, you will have it again, Since the problem is that when you get the cart and relog, the game reads as if you still have the cart even tho you can't visually see it. So this script will check if you have a cart and if you did then it will give give you a new one, and the cart reapears.. the problem that i have now, WITH OR WITHOUT THE SCRIPT, is that when I relog with the items in the cart, the items visually dissapears, but on the window at the botton of (ALT + W) it says i have the items, so if i take off the cart, and talk to the breeder or kafra for a new cart, Items reapears... If i dont have the Script active, then the cart wont appear upon log in, therefore, i ask the breeder to give me a cart, then same problem, cant see the items. I'd have to take off cart and talk to the breeder again, and then the items shows up.. Really weird bug, and I'm worry my players will scared themselves thinking they've lost their items.. Please somebody HELP! :( Thanks in advance if you have any updates, and or advice.. 

• Group:  Developer
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2285

you may looking for these Git Hash: dc8471d and Git Hash: 19d6205

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  223

5 hours ago, Cydh said:

you may looking for these Git Hash: dc8471d and Git Hash: 19d6205