Sakexe Sprite Error

Vuluts

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  42

Hello rAthena Community,

I'm having sprite error with my Sakexe client, I have check all my GRF including data.grf but it seems I can't find the path that are missing.

If anyone experience this kind of error, kindly please help me to solve it or anyone could share the site where I can download the missing sprite. 

Thank you in advance hoping that someone can help me.

Here's the screenshot of the error.

error.png

5 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  206

U can grab the missing sprite in data.grf, and also note data.grf is the main data we running in the client. Without the data.grf and rdata.grf u can't run a client and gives u errors.

Just don't be lazy.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  43

Hello rAthena Community,

I'm having sprite error with my Sakexe client, I have check all my GRF including data.grf but it seems I can't find the path that are missing.

If anyone experience this kind of error, kindly please help me to solve it or anyone could share the site where I can download the missing sprite. 

error.png

you could use the patcher/s from this site [depends if you want more exclusive features on different RO then you can download the full patcher else you could just patch up your kRO]

though the directory of the act files seems a bit weird to me

since the file directory should end in like ¾Ç¼¼»ç¸®\<gender>\[well spr files should be just in this directory]

instead it has a folder in that directory [see that 32AEo,AU directory?]

is it a custom item? or maybe you could check it out on your luafiles entry prolly [i mean accname and accessoryid under data\luafiles514\lua files\datainfo\]?

• Group:  Developer
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1443

I recommend converting everything into Korean personally make it easier to read then gibberish letters also.

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  42

U can grab the missing sprite in data.grf, and also note data.grf is the main data we running in the client. Without the data.grf and rdata.grf u can't run a client and gives u errors.

Just don't be lazy.

As I stated in my first post, "I have check all my GRF including data.grf" but it seems that the folder \³²ÃÊ°,ÀÚ is not exist even in data.grf and rdata,grf.

Hello rAthena Community,

error.png

you could use the patcher/s from this site [depends if you want more exclusive features on different RO then you can download the full patcher else you could just patch up your kRO]

though the directory of the act files seems a bit weird to me

since the file directory should end in like ¾Ç¼¼»ç¸®\<gender>\[well spr files should be just in this directory]

instead it has a folder in that directory [see that 32AEo,AU directory?]

is it a custom item? or maybe you could check it out on your luafiles entry prolly [i mean accname and accessoryid under data\luafiles514\lua files\datainfo\]?

My kRO is already updated, and yah it's really weird I even check data.grf and rdata.grf aswell but still I can't find that \³²ÃÊ°,ÀÚ folder. No, I don't add any custom items maybe i'll check my lua files maybe the culprit is there lol anyways thanks for that information sir munding12.

I recommend converting everything into Korean personally make it easier to read then gibberish letters also.

I haven't encounter any gibberish letters so far because I encounter that error when I type my username and password to login in-game.

Edited by Vuluts

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  43

well its either your translation files or the client

rAthena uses mainly RagExe so try out using a ragexe client and see how it goes