Sprite name issue

Santafe

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  325

Hey guyz i know im posting all over the place but i really need the help xD, in the map, i have a custom mob say "mob a"  but in map, it shows the name as : mob_a for the sprite( theres no error or anything. just the underscore being a problem) thanks in advance xD is it something to do with the lua files? like the jobname cuz i wrote the line for the mob as this : say :[jobtbl.JT_MOB_A] = "Mob_A". does this have something to do with the name appearing as mob_A ingame? plz help me fix this thanks in advance :) 

4 answers to this question

• Group:  Forum Moderator
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  10015

update your db/re/mob_db.txt with appropriate monster name.

update your db/re/mob_db.txt with appropriate monster name.

but mine is in mob_db2.txt outside re is that fine?  and also the mob_db lines are all fine, it goes like MOB_A,Mob A,Mob A in which 2nd and 3rd are jro kro names so if i add a "space" instead of _ will it affect the mob or will error occur? 

Edited by Santafe

• Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  153

but mine is in mob_db2.txt outside re is that fine?  and also the mob_db lines are all fine, it goes like MOB_A,Mob A,Mob A in which 2nd and 3rd are jro kro names so if i add a "space" instead of _ will it affect the mob or will error occur? 

If your server is Renewall, the file mob_db2 needs to be in db/re. If not, db/pre-re  /no1

If your server is Renewall, the file mob_db2 needs to be in db/re. If not, db/pre-re  /no1

Sorry for not updating this i figured out the problem, i had written mob_A in the mob script in script/custom as well thats why it showed that way xD