Criatura Academy (spawn) Map

arcdigital

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3

Does anyone have a version of the maps that work with the new starting area (the iz_int map + related ones). I think the ones in the latest update are too new.

When I join my server, I see a black map (with NPCs) and can't move. I tried looking for some and found an older set of the maps, when I tried loading those - it wasn't black anymore...but there were no NPCs or warps (presumably because it wasn't the correct version of the map). If I warp to another map (izlude, prontera, etc...) everything works fine - it's just the starting area.

Edited by arcdigital

7 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  47
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  374

Does anyone have a version of the maps that work with the new starting area (the iz_int map + related ones). I think the ones in the latest update are too new.

When I join my server, I see a black map (with NPCs) and can't move. I tried looking for some and found an older set of the maps, when I tried loading those - it wasn't black anymore...but there were no NPCs or warps (presumably because it wasn't the correct version of the map). If I warp to another map (izlude, prontera, etc...) everything works fine - it's just the starting area.

Maybe you don't have the latest kRO?

Try downloading this latest one:

https://rathena.org/board/topic/102572-kro-full-client-last-update-01132016/

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  156

• Content Count:  3

That's the kRO client I'm using.

I already tried downloading that :(. I updated my map cache on the server and put it in my custom grf client-side...but when I create a new character they are now stuck in some water and can't move (and the server throws some errors about invalid NPC placement). Every other map still works fine.

Edited by arcdigital

• Content Count:  25

Im having the same problem and inspecting the GRFs further Maps are present in rData. Also going to try this

I already tried downloading that :(. I updated my map cache on the server and put it in my custom grf client-side...but when I create a new character they are now stuck in some water and can't move (and the server throws some errors about invalid NPC placement). Every other map still works fine.

Server side

Side NOTE: updated KRO and KRO-RE to feb update there was also a new EXE in the update for KRO and RE dont know if thats relevant or not. ill try hexing and see if this make a diffrence

(also using the same resources as above)

edit: client exe version in update 2016-02-05     -      currently using same as above 2015-09-15

edit:Tryed new exe same problem was not fully translated and menu errors so im going back to the 2015 exe but will upload the 2016 feb exe for people who know how to make better use of it 2016-02-05aRagexeRE.rar UnOffical from me did not find this online was patched to my client

edit:added old maps to a custom GRF from GPF above and Worked fine. some missing files as client prompted me so in chatlog but did not crash the client so im asuming the updated maps have not been added to rathena sevrer yet. and the map being black is just some off the grid part of the new map. unless anyones up for adding positions for NPCs and warp portals havent done that since eathena txt..

Edit: apon further investigation with of new map...... its empty/not finnished by gravity use old ones till further updates... (kinda used this post as a notepad i hope it helps someone)

Edited by soniku

• Topic Count:  90
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  361

Im having the same problem and inspecting the GRFs further Maps are present in rData. Also going to try this

Server side

Side NOTE: updated KRO and KRO-RE to feb update there was also a new EXE in the update for KRO and RE dont know if thats relevant or not. ill try hexing and see if this make a diffrence

edit: client exe version in update 2016-02-05     -      currently using same as above 2015-09-15

edit:Tryed new exe same problem was not fully translated and menu errors so im going back to the 2015 exe but will upload the 2016 feb exe for people who know how to make better use of it 2016-02-05aRagexeRE.rar UnOffical from me did not find this online was patched to my client

edit:added old maps to a custom GRF from GPF above and Worked fine. some missing files as client prompted me so in chatlog but did not crash the client so im asuming the updated maps have not been added to rathena sevrer yet. and the map being black is just some off the grid part of the new map. unless anyones up for adding positions for NPCs and warp portals havent done that since eathena txt..

Edit: apon further investigation with of new map...... its empty/not finnished by gravity use old ones till further updates... (kinda used this post as a notepad i hope it helps someone)

what is the packet version for 2016 client? if you don't mind answering :)

• Topic Count:  47
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  374

Server side

what is the packet version for 2016 client? if you don't mind answering :)

You could make your own topic about that on the Client-Side section if you don't mind doing it.

• Content Count:  25

Packet ver for 2016 can be found over here. But the exe was removed by rAthena latest exe there using is 2015-10-29.

[secretdataz]

//2016-01-06Ragexe 
packet_ver: 55
packet_keys: 0x40520265,0x33FE26FC,0x7136294F
0x0369,7,actionrequest,2:6
0x083C,10,useskilltoid,2:4:6
0x0437,5,walktoxy,2
0x035F,6,ticksend,2
0x0889,5,changedir,2:4
0x0861,6,takeitem,2
0x086A,6,dropitem,2:4
0x0885,8,movetokafra,2:4