Where can i see the Baby Assassin sprite?

UprisingValkyrie

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  79

I was wondering if its possible you can change Assassin Cross sprite into Baby Assassin for example? can anyone tell where i can see or how can i do that?

6 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  36
  • Content Count:  403

If you have GRF editor downloaded, you can easily view/look up sprites, just load your data.grf and head to the following directory: data/sprite/Àΰ£Á·/¸öÅë

From there on just browse through the sub-folders and you'll definitely find what you're looking for. (To clarify, folder '³²' is male and folder '¿©' is female).

Good luck~

Thanks for the response.. i will try to look for it should i check the data.grf of kRO of my own data grf? ( i think kRO grf ) right?

• Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  846

Thanks for the response.. i will try to look for it should i check the data.grf of kRO of my own data grf? ( i think kRO grf ) right?

I'm sorry to say but the baby classes use the same sprites as the adult classes. It is the client that determines if it will shrink the sprite or not for the baby class.

I'm sorry to say but the baby classes use the same sprites as the adult classes. It is the client that determines if it will shrink the sprite or not for the baby class.

i see that's why i cant find those sprite :( is there any other way to do that? i want to run my server a transcendent type. but the looks is baby 2-2 Class..

• Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  846

i see that's why i cant find those sprite :( is there any other way to do that? i want to run my server a transcendent type. but the looks is baby 2-2 Class..

Um...Honestly I don't think so but let me look into it.

After some testing the only way I can think of doing so is replacing either the Assassin Sprite with the SinX sprite or the Guillotine X sprite with the Sin X sprite that way you can use their baby forms.

Edited by Pneuma

Um...Honestly I don't think so but let me look into it.

After some testing the only way I can think of doing so is replacing either the Assassin Sprite with the SinX sprite or the Guillotine X sprite with the Sin X sprite that way you can use their baby forms.

Thanks for the idea, bro! =)