Trans second job Sprites

pcdrive

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  9

Hi guys,

After i solved my beforer problems I got a new one... I think thats tha last one.

So... When i levelled up at High Swordman's lvl 55 job level 50 to Lord Knight the game loaded the Rune Knights Sprite...

I tried it with another classes but every time i want to turm my char into trans second job it loads the third job sprites.

I googled it but everywhere i found how to make new sprite, and nowhere how to change or use it... Ahh annoying problem

Anyway... If someone could give me a guide about that I would be happy.

Thanks in advance

post-26675-0-38725900-1403969719_thumb.jpg

Edited by pcdrive

7 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  26

Hi guys,

After i solved my beforer problems I got a new one... I think thats tha last one.

So... When i levelled up at High Swordman's lvl 55 job level 50 to Lord Knight the game loaded the Rune Knights Sprite...

I tried it with another classes but every time i want to turm my char into trans second job it loads the third job sprites.

I googled it but everywhere i found how to make new sprite, and nowhere how to change or use it... Ahh annoying problem

Thanks in advance

same problem here how to fix it any one guys???

• Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  846

Hi guys,

Thanks in advance

same problem here how to fix it any one guys???

Hi guys,

Thanks in advance

Seems like you downloaded a bad GRF/Data folder.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  42

The sprite in your grf would be wrong.

After you extract your data.grf, go there: sprite\Àΰ£Á·\¸öÅë\(³² or ¿©).

Open your sprites with SPRConview. Instead of transcendent sprites, you should see 3rd job sprites. Simply replace them with the normal ones and rename them accordingly to the jobs.

well I've open it and there's no sprite for 2nd trans job either 3rd job sprite there?? were to download the trans 2nd job sprite or maybe you could share us a link not a dead link thanks in advance...

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  55

try to isolate first the problem., try not to use that .grf and load the game from data folder or a grf with only clientinfo.xml or no sprites inside then you'll see where is the problem.

i got fixed mine... well i downloaded a fresh copy of full renewal data folder then i've search for this sprite\Àΰ£Á·\¸öÅë\(³² or ¿©). inside in the downloaded full renewal data folder and merge it to my current .grf file and poof!.. it works...

you can download the fresh copy of renewal full data files here

http://rathena.org/board/topic/66962-basic-complete-renewal-data-english-folder/

Edited by greyman15

• Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  846

i got fixed mine... well i downloaded a fresh copy of full renewal data folder then i've search for this sprite\Àΰ£Á·\¸öÅë\(³² or ¿©). inside in the downloaded full renewal data folder and merge it to my current .grf file and poof!.. it works...

you can download the fresh copy of renewal full data files here

http://rathena.org/board/topic/66962-basic-complete-renewal-data-english-folder/

While that link is okay, it is slightly outdated by over a year: "Edited by Alexandria, 01 June 2013 - 03:10 PM."