Harmony where are you

johnbond

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  113
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  457

What happened with harmony??

I have been contacting them for a few weeks now with no reply though their site and forums are still up.

Does anyone know how I can get harmony or a secondary harmony IP for my subserver? I need one.

Thanks.

4 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  94
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2192

I have been contacting them for a few weeks now with no reply though their site and forums are still up.

Does anyone know how I can get harmony or a secondary harmony IP for my subserver? I need one.

Thanks.

Maybe it'd be better if you stayed away from Harmony... especially since if you buy it from another source... you probably won't get any updates any time soon and might run into problems installing it on rAthena or Hercules due to its lack of updates.

Thanks.

Maybe it'd be better if you stayed away from Harmony... especially since if you buy it from another source... you probably won't get any updates any time soon and might run into problems installing it on rAthena or Hercules due to its lack of updates.

I understand but currently there is nothing better than harmony. I also have internal guard in my other server but IG is full of problems. It keeps getting blocked by antivirus. The problem is with players who does not know what to do even if I had already made several guides for this to ad in exclusions list. In efffect, new prospective players get lost because they cant make it run.

Not to mention the intermetent "internal guard has stopped responding" error that is plaguing IG.

• Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  16

the Internal-Guard is disabled 4 weeks ago. Many users are having problems. Harmony is online, although old but is the only one that works today.

the Internal-Guard is disabled 4 weeks ago. Many users are having problems. Harmony is online, although old but is the only one that works today.

But the problem is we cannot find the maker of harmony. He does not reply to emails. I need a secondary IP.