Anti-thanatos card script?

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  173

Is there such thing as an anti-thanatos card script? I tried creating a custom card reducing def and def2 but there's difference on damage between a weapon with thanatos card and a weapon wthout a thanatos card. 

Help anyone? Salamat sa mga tutulong.

• Topic Count:  142
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  511

Thanatos Card lang din mismo. kasi yung Thana may -def din yung orig effect nun.. Kung sa armor, Tao Gunka..

• Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1445

since you wrote the topic in english i may help you, may i have the item bonus script?

all i can think is to reduce your defense, but not only that, also try to add a percentage of resistance to physical/ranged attacks which relly on thanatos card

for example, if your opponen is a sniper and it has a thanatos card, you can switch into a card that reduces your defense and raises the tolerance agains ranged attack and also increasing the hp would be pretty cool too

try this agains a sniper which has thanatos card in a custom card (or just take a X card to test then you return that X card as normal as it was)

bonus bLongAtkDef,15; bonus bDefRate,-20; bonus bDef2Rate,-20; bonus bMaxHPrate,15;

the trick are weapons like spike, grimtooth and so on, anti-thana card

give a try there

z8T3b8u.png

UFaQg9Z.png

tao gunka is too risky, your def & mdef is lowered a lot, i don't recomend it at all, unless you have dcent damag reduction or resistances

try it (:

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  949

bonus bDef2Rate,x;

Defense coming from Vitality stat plays a big role in the damage amplification of Thanatos.

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  173

since you wrote the topic in english i may help you, may i have the item bonus script?

all i can think is to reduce your defense, but not only that, also try to add a percentage of resistance to physical/ranged attacks which relly on thanatos card

for example, if your opponen is a sniper and it has a thanatos card, you can switch into a card that reduces your defense and raises the tolerance agains ranged attack and also increasing the hp would be pretty cool too

try this agains a sniper which has thanatos card in a custom card (or just take a X card to test then you return that X card as normal as it was)

bonus bLongAtkDef,15; bonus bDefRate,-20; bonus bDef2Rate,-20; bonus bMaxHPrate,15;

the trick are weapons like spike, grimtooth and so on, anti-thana card

give a try there

z8T3b8u.png

UFaQg9Z.png

tao gunka is too risky, your def & mdef is lowered a lot, i don't recomend it at all, unless you have dcent damag reduction or resistances

try it (:

Thanks! I'll try these scripts and see if they fit our server :D

bonus bDef2Rate,x;

Defense coming from Vitality stat plays a big role in the damage amplification of Thanatos.

Yea, I'm going to try that thanks a lot! :D