ceres cp problem

Hatake Kakashi

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  254
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  825

hello, master's is there any problem on ceres control panel now? coz to hard to reload and there's an image not fixed.

please help..

flux is ok ryt? but why i can't install it? thx

this is the error...

PHP Error Message
Warning: set_time_limit() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/a7742751/public_html/fluxcp/index.php on line 73

Error

An error occurred while trying to process your request.

Please try contacting an administrator: admin@localhosti tried to install a fluxcp but there's a error problem..

6 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  107

You need to edit your PHP.ini to correct that error or get you hosts to sort that out for you.

Basically, the set_time_limit function is disabled in php.ini. are you using paid hosting or free hosting?

• Topic Count:  254
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  825

only free hosting master. please help thx

please give me a full php.ini coz i dont know where it is.. im using free webhost at 000webhost do u have any idea for a good free webhost for fluxcp? thx

Well that's where your problem Lie's as free web hosting will never be able to run flux or Ceres and is never any good running it on a free hosting cause anything could happen, I Provide Payed for web hosting though my Limited company i do have a package that is cheap and will provide enough space for you to host flux and a forum and a website it costs £2.00 GBP per month.  and you get 2Gb web space unlimited bandwidth, unlimited mysql databases.

Ye i think it would be worth paying out a small fee per month to get a web hosting package and host your client downloads though either torrent and/or Mega upload or something, be careful which host you choose as some lock out ports so you wont get server status to work (it would read offline all the time), my Hosting doesn't lock out ports i use it for my own server (that I'm developing), but ye just send me a pm and i will send you a link to the web hosting package you will also need a Domain name ie testro.com or something you can buy them though Godaddy or other domain registrar thats a one of fee of around £10.00GBP and thats either a 1 years registration or 2 years depending of what TLD you choose to use (meaning either .com/.net/.co.uk etc).

• Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  106

hello, master's is there any problem on ceres control panel now? coz to hard to reload and there's an image not fixed.

What's exactly not working?