Police Antibot Idea

Jesky

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  51

Hi, i'm back with new request of this idea..

This is something like an antibot but there's no interogation like other antibot.

So, i will explain my request:

1. I want a mob named with police/guard (with woe knight guardian sprite)

2. The mob spawn only 1 in poring_w02 (in my server, this is my gold room map)

3. The police/guard will walk over the map randomly

4. When a player coming near the police/guard, the police/guard will do nothing and just bypassing him/her.

5. If there's a bot coming near the police/guard, the police/guard will chase and attack the bot till die.

other condition:

- if the player attack the police/guard, it will trigger the interogation, if the player fail to pass the interogation, the guard will attack the player. but, if player can answer correctly, the guard will continue walk and let the player pass.

- if the player keep attack the guard for second time, the guard will directly chase and attack him till die.

- if other condition is bot not the player who attack the guard, it will directly chase and attack bot char till die.

is this possible?

thank you so much and hope you understand my request :)

3 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  72
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2997

This isn't any better than a typical anti-bot attempt, and will likely just annoy your other users (or amuse them?). It's a single entry in an exclude list for botters not to attack the monster - in fact, this would probably make it easier for botters to get away with it.

If you want to do this, though, you'll need to install the mob controller system that was removed a while back.

• Group:  Forum Moderator
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1268

Indeed, I've used OpenKore in the past you'd be better off spawning a monster that is the same as your gold mobs with the same trigger attached and co-routine it lets say every 100 of those mobs killed and it asks you a few random human questions...

Ex: Down stream without a _____.

A: paddle
B: bridge
C: hamster

D: goat

• Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  51

Yeah, i know maybe this is useless, for myself, i already using antibot v6 for my server.

I just want to add some utility script like gold room guardian with a little function as an antibot..

now, on my server, i just spawn 1 piamette at gold room and it just chasing anyone..

So, is this possible?

if this is possible but need some resource, i'll cancel my request 'cause i don't have knowledge in adding some source :(