fluxcp connection timed out

Kido

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1445

Hello, it's been some days since i was trying to solve this error on my fluxcp (that and other things have keep me busy x_x), i haven't so i'm here hoping someone may answer me

here is a screen shot

E1RsNzj.png

i know that it has something to do with the password, but when my service went down it just turned like it

if someone know how to solve it please let me know

thank you all in advance

7 answers to this question

sorry to bump this but it's been a while, i know is not like someone must answer, but i really would apreciate the help, i really need it 

anyone ):?

Hello, thanks for repplying, huh i still have the problem, it only happens with the fluxcp, i can still go to the forum page, i have debug mode enabled and showexceptions too (setted true) i can access to my sql, the sql of my server where i have the login char and so on o:

huh i don't understand at all how to change the option o: sorry i really don't know ): i don't know if this has to be but, something similar happened when my vps service went down, i wasn't able tu run the server and wasn't able to enter to mysql

they told me a commands that will turn the sql enableing me to finally run the server and that worked o:

i was hoping if is there some commands like that so i can "turn on/run" the sql and maybe it will work again o:

i used this commands

service mysql start
service mysqld start

thanks again for the repply (´:

i don't know if this has something to do but, my vps service provider got its bydgets ddos attacked and then my server went down and the page too

after that, they gave me that command and now i can enter to the sql and to putty and run my server, but the page stills affected and until now it doesn't display properly ):

i already sended a ticket to the page hosting, but one of their supporters via chat said that "we don't support programation" :'|  

so i guess i have to wait for the ticket

huh i can't move hosting of vps, i don't have the money to move the whole thing (it will be again setup that i can't pay x_x) 

huh i guess i will quit ro this can't be solved

my website has been with that error by more than a week, the server is still in rankings, if ppl click they will just won't be able to register, my server is already alone . . . huh how sad

thank you anyway akkarin, let's see what ppl of the website hosting can do

p.s.:

i wouldn't like to say which vps hosting is since it's a member here and their support is always great, plus i don't want that ppl ho ddos attacked it get what they want (gain members/users or make the vps service provider lost its clients)

thanks again for the repply :')

Edit:

i was trying to install ceres cp but it got an error pretty simillar

xFsXfwO.png

o:

huh allright, i will ask them again

they said that my service is "unmanaged" lol isn't their fault or something i guess

then i was like huh well they got a point there

since then i don't ask for support, only for vps billing and when the service gets down

gonna ask again, i hope they will help me

thanks again akkarin o:

• Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  185

maybe mysql just work only for local conections? or custom mysql port not 3306

try connect to db from your PC with any soft for db manage(like http://www.heidisql.com/)

maybe mysql just work only for local conections? or custom mysql port not 3306

try connect to db from your PC with any soft for db manage(like http://www.heidisql.com/)

it worked in the past i don't know why it shouldn't work now ):

i didn't even touched the fluxcp config files, only i touched them to enable showexceptions and enable debug mode 

but the errors was pretty the same

thank you for repplying

Edit:

the error now changed

7yqLFiI.png

and in the hosting said

"I recommend that you clear your IPTables, and try restarting your MySQL server.

service iptables stop

service mysqld restart

"

i reallyyyyyyy hope this gonna fix it

Edit2:

i did as they said but the problem persists x_x

Edit3: Solved

Looks like my webhosting had ports blocked and by telling them which ports and what information is transfered so they can unblock them and they did, thanks to the vps too that told me which ports and what ip address if it is blocked too. In the end, my webhosting did a backup of the page and now the error turned from line 161 to line 81 and then the ports got unblocked and that basiclly is how it got fixed by both the vps service and the webhosting.

Also you have to make sure that the sql is turned on for the page, just run this commands

The only problem now is that the fluxcp says that the server is off and that there is not players connected D:

service mysql start

service mysqld start

Thanks too to Akkaring and Sanasol too for answering my post.

I hope this help in the future.

Thanks again!