[browedit]Error models (M)

Ichi

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3

Hello to all .
I am Brazilian and I am using a translator so sorry for the bad english , but I 'm really desperate to solve this problem so I need the help and understanding of you , but still sorry.
I'm new here on the forum , but enough time attending others in the genre but the quality here called me enough attention and I decided to take a look.
Browedit mess with a certain time and had given a stop .
Now I have a new project that will require customization editing and adding many other textures and models in which involves further my mistake ...
What happens is this , when I enter F5 (Edition models ) mode and open the shortcut with the M models , something very strange happens .
Much of models with textures are all shuffled and leaving the model up quite differently , sometimes even gets to be unrecognizable.

Example using models of arcturus :
q3td.png

Example using models of RO :

np0w.png

And the strange thing is that the texture is blurred only in M shortcut when selecting the model and the model places on the map appears perfectly , for example:

w9kc.png

Just remember that this error happens with both the textures of the RO as the arcuturus .
This has me really complicated because it is almost impossible to work .
I've used version 586 and even 620 to 700 for a Brazilian team that translated the browedit and all the files appear with this error .
May be some incompatibility of the program with my operating system ( windows 7 ) ?
good do not really know , I await answers and thanks!

4 answers to this question

Hello, I would like to thank you for the support they gave me.

After a few rings I decided to do a bit of everything.

Create a virtual machine, reinstall browedit, tinker with your settings ... I did a bit of everything.

But in reality the problem was related to: BOARD VIDEO

happens that required updates that I thought were already made ​​(use an old Geforce 9500 gt)

With this update the error has been resolved and the program is now running even better.

Thanks again for the help!  /no1  /ic  /pat

• Topic Count:  36
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  403

When does this problem occur? After using brow for awhile or right upon starting up?

Because I have a similar issue with brow but that merely happens if I alt-tab too often. The cursor will would tab through the (example light) menu in rapid speed. Models become buggy and hardly visable (spinning around a lot + loss of textures). However, so far I am concerned is that just a slight bug. Also using windows 7.

If you tab a lot, try to tab out of the game a little less and see if that makes a difference. Unfortunately, other than that I can not think of a solution.

it happens all the time.

Can I leave the program open long time and use M or just open the program and now use M as the map that give error texure ...

Very strange that! :/

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  67