Query Limit Help

nasagnilac

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  89
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  232

OnCheck:
		deletearray .@acc[0], getarraysize(.@acc); deletearray .@char[0], getarraysize(.@char);
	for(set .@i,0; .@i<=25; set .@i,.@i+1){
		query_sql("SELECT account_id,char_id FROM `guild_member` WHERE guild_id = '"+.@guild+"'", .@acc, .@char);
	}
		for(set .@j,0; .@j<getarraysize(.@acc); set .@j,.@j+1){
			if (isloggedin(.@acc[.@j],.@char[.@j])) {
				query_sql("SELECT last_ip FROM `guild_member` WHERE account_id = '"+.@acc[.@j]+"'",.@ip1);
				query_sql("SELECT last_ip FROM `guild_package` WHERE account_id = '"+.@acc[.@j]+"'",.@ip2);
			if(.@ip1 == .@ip2){
				message rid2name(.@acc[.@j]),"Sorry but you can't cheat on this system.";
			}
			                set .@members,.@members+1;   
		}
	}

sleep 2;
	return;

here is the code.. I just want a limit on the query... the query must detect only 1 last_ip.

Example: I got 2 players in one shop.. number 1 and number 2 both of them has a same last_ip and same guild..what I want is if  number 1 is the first listed on the query then number 2 can not be listed to the query because  number 1 is already listed.. I hope some will share..

1 answer to this question

• Group:  Developer
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2407

.@count = query_sql( "select distinct `account_id` from `char` where `online` = 1 and `account_id` = ( select `login`.`account_id` from `login` "+
	"left join `char` on `char`.`account_id` = `login`.`account_id` where `guild_id` = "+ .@guild_id +" group by `last_ip` ) order by `account_id` asc", .@account_id );

.@account_id give you the list of first account id with the same ip of the player online in the guild .@guild_id