Add Command @AFK

Kakaroto

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  624

Hello people of Rathena, I wonder if someone could please add the command @ afk in the last version of Rathena and provide for me, because I have a lot of knowledge in editing source and am having some problems to add this command.

I thank you very much!

@edit: sorry to have missed.

Edited by ADM Kakaroto

1 answer to this question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1702

Olá galera do Rathena, gostaria de saber se alguém poderia por favor adicionar o comando @afk na ultima versão do Rathena e disponibilizar para mim, pois não tenho muito conhecimento em edição de source e estou com alguns problemas para adicionar este comando.

desde já agradeço muito!

This topic violated the rules and regulation of rAthena. Please translate the description into english. Otherwise this topic will be hidden.

Languages

- English usage must be observed in any English section. If you have a problem with English, please find your international forum located at the bottom of the main page.
- The exception is Graphical Enhancements, where non-English maybe used, as long as an accurate translation is provided.