[Showcase] Gold Mart - A luxurious vending area

Olrox

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1335

Briefing & Concept

Hello everyone.

This is a map I did quite a while ago but I think it was good enough to show it around here. This one is based in a vending map I did years ago.

The concept of this market map was to make a "gold rich place" with treasures, coins and valuable things everywhere, preserving the idea of the -rings- sublevels that is a very nice way to distribute a heavy amount of merchants equaly.

About this Map

I think one of the nice things of this maps are the lights. All the lights and colors were choosed to have a gold style as also, to leave the main passages as black to increase the shine style of the blocks.

Additionally, the map has some custom models on the letters, thrones, etc. Where originally I added some NPCs as example. The map has some small details I did, like for instance, the tool dealer has a letter at the up side which says "Tool Dealer" and some small pictures of common things to buy in a dealer.

Also, if you notice this map has no walls (different than the market map I did before). This was by the reason that if there are merchants placed at the end area of the map, they would have their shop hidden by the walls.

Video ... watch it in HD 1080p!

HD Screenshots

Panoramic Browedit Screenshot 1
This one shows the main map from a browedit view. As you can see the lights looks pretty amazing!
brow.png

Panoramic In game Screen 1
I kinda like better the view in brow, but in game the lights are pretty okay too.
gold_mart_0003_Capa-1.png

Detailed Screenshot 1
This one shows the small detailes I was refering before. This is the cashshop and shows the cashshop letter at the top. The throne has a small gat altitude to show the NPC correctly... and if you look closer there are some arts of common cashshop items: a field manual, an angeling hat and a dex+10 food.
gold_mart_0001_Capa-4.png

Detailed Screenshot 2
Shows the detail of the gold with some treasures and yes I added some porings cause they look so cute :P
gold_mart_0000_Capa-5.png

Detailed Screenshot 3
Shows the map implemented in a server (currently off) This example shows a corner of the map, with the merchants distributed equaly thanks by a script attached in the map that allows merchants to place a shop only at the available cells to it.
screenOkolnir%20-%20Low%20Rates196.jpg

That was all :D If you have some comments about this map, or maybe a rating, I will appreciate it a lot. Thank you in advance and have a nice sunday!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  313

Nice map for vending /kis2 ....and nice if combine emistry's vending script /lv

• Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  545

Lovely. Chops up the venders nicely.

With people in it, it looks fantastic. :D