Guild errors possible due to SQL or SRC, need help...

Peopleperson49

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  218
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1180

I made a couple separate topics concerning issues I have with guilds, but after looking back I think there connected somehow. I am able to use @guild to make a new guild, but part of the time it says that the guild name already exists. If you use /guild it says it everytime no matter what you use. I got around this with normal players by enabling the @guild command for everybody and then modifying it with atbindcmd to require the same stuff as it normally would. My other guild related issue is that you cannot change any of the information in the guild position tab. You can fill in all the information, but as soon as you click OK the information clears itself. I was trying to locate the source files that control guilds, but I'm not sure exactly what I'm looking for or what might be the cause. The src/map/guild refereed to positions, but not how to modify them or anything. Aside from fixing the errors I would like to change the default position names when a new guild is created so it does't just say, "Position 19" or something. I have a couple guesses as to the problems, 1) Something is messed in the source files, 2) Something is messed up in my SQL/myphpadmin db. 3) I updated my guild scripts/castle_db and maybe threre causing some kind of error.

Peopleperson49

http://rathena.org/board/topic/86838-guild-position-tab-clears-itself/#entry219785

http://rathena.org/board/topic/86809-guild-creation-issue/#entry219673

1 answer to this question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  218
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1180

As a follow up to my guild issues I think I have narrowed down to some issue between sql not updating properly. I'm not sure if this is a source issue not updating the tables. I dropped and reloaded all eight guild tables with no success. When you first create a guild it puts the Guild Master in the proper place in the guild position tab. However if you try to change the tax it clears it out and leaves it blank or either it puts 3Ä×0ñ¿•±c$_¤ì'îwwoÞ^ in there. Also if you try to update positions below the Guild Master it clears all info and either leaves it blank or puts 3Ä×0ñ¿•±c$_¤ì'îwwoÞ^ there. I still cannot create a new guild using /guild because it says that name already exists. I hope somebody can help or atleast has some ideas, I would like for guilds to work on my server! Without being able to update the invitation permissions or the guild tax my players cannot level up a guild. Thanks.

Peopleperson49

Edited by Peopleperson49